What is With Charles Krauthammer?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I use to appreciate his incisive analysis, but his personal animosity towards Donald Trump has caused him to come across as a petulant spin merchant. His latest example was criticizing Trump for not being specific on exactly what he would do to combat terrorism. The fact that he exempts Hillary Clinton from the same criticism underscores his biased viewpoint.

It is not only ridiculous to expect a candidate to specify exactly what he or she would do six months hence, it would be counterproductive to announce such plans in advance to our enemies. On the other hand, it is entirely appropriate to ask a sitting President what he has done to combat terrorism.

He could just say he's gonna draw a line in the sand and dare the terrorists to cross it.

I'd sure like to get Charlie in a poker game if his grasp of strategery is really this lame.

I used to like him too.

Not so much anymore, for the same reason the OP gave, his animosity towards Mr Trump.

So Krauthammer is asking valid questions about Donald Dump, the "conservative Republican" candidate for president and Dump supporters don't like it and don't like Krauthammer for doing it. Got it.

As for the loser Dem candidate, he's done more than his share of slamming her.

So Krauthammer is asking valid questions about Donald Dump, the "conservative Republican" candidate for president and Dump supporters don't like it and don't like Krauthammer for doing it. Got it.

As for the loser Dem candidate, he's done more than his share of slamming her.

Did you read more than the first sentence of the OP?

I use to appreciate his incisive analysis, but his personal animosity towards Donald Trump has caused him to come across as a petulant spin merchant. His latest example was criticizing Trump for not being specific on exactly what he would do to combat terrorism. The fact that he exempts Hillary Clinton from the same criticism underscores his biased viewpoint.

It is not only ridiculous to expect a candidate to specify exactly what he or she would do six months hence, it would be counterproductive to announce such plans in advance to our enemies. On the other hand, it is entirely appropriate to ask a sitting President what he has done to combat terrorism.
So you used to like him back when he only said things you agree with :rofl:

Forum List

Back