What Is US Hiding Under its Sleeves for Sudan ?

sudan

Oct 17, 2012
The US is relentlessly targeting Sudan and its people. It seems that it will never give up. It is always in continuous search for an excuse to interfere in the domestic affairs of the country. It keeps changing its skin introducing new approaches.

Failing in one front it will open a new one. It is a confusing policy that reflects US diplomacy failure in understanding Sudan and its people.

For a long period the American policy used the human rights as a political vehicle or tool to attack its selected prey, while closing eyes and turning deaf ears to the violations of human rights committed by tyrant rulers who it claims are its allies.

US feeling that its unilateral economic sanctions against Sudan didn’t achieve what its purpose, it started drumming and hammering with loud noise claiming war crimes in Darfur. This went for some time but no one heeded its claims.

Now failing, the US decided to interfere through the sensitive issue of religion therefore sent its ambassador for international religious freedom to discuss the situation of religious freedom in the country.

The visiting ambassador was told that Sudan is an open country, where people from various religions and denominations coexist together peacefully.

Sudan has always been a haven for religious tolerance, people from religions lived peacefully, Muslims, Christians, pagans and non-believers co-existing peacefully and mingling without any problems or complaints.

The country doesn’t suffer from any religious problems particularly as Islam calls for respecting other beliefs, as the Sudanese society enjoys high level of religious tolerance.

The problem with the US officials, who visit the country, is that they say something here and the opposite when they go back.

The religious approach will fail like the others, what will the US be hiding next under its sleeves?
Sudan Views-News

Propaganda does work sometimes. Yet I can still see the eye's of the youngsters I met last summer who were rescued from one of Sudan's interments for the displaced. Their personal stories of escaping massacre still rings in my ears and I have not forgotten the "Please help us, they are killing us" I personally heard from a very young woman whose eyes were burnt from the sun as she made her way across the heated desert and through the crocodile infested river as she tried to escape from terrorist to a camp of safety as a child. I call bullshit on a whole lot of your article. Tell those who are purposely promoting raiding of the villages and burning the churches with the people in them over there in order to gain control to go straight to hell and don't bother to come back.

The US is relentlessly targeting Sudan and its people. It seems that it will never give up. It is always in continuous search for an excuse to interfere in the domestic affairs of the country. It keeps changing its skin introducing new approaches.

Failing in one front it will open a new one. It is a confusing policy that reflects US diplomacy failure in understanding Sudan and its people.

For a long period the American policy used the human rights as a political vehicle or tool to attack its selected prey, while closing eyes and turning deaf ears to the violations of human rights committed by tyrant rulers who it claims are its allies.

US feeling that its unilateral economic sanctions against Sudan didn’t achieve what its purpose, it started drumming and hammering with loud noise claiming war crimes in Darfur. This went for some time but no one heeded its claims.

Now failing, the US decided to interfere through the sensitive issue of religion therefore sent its ambassador for international religious freedom to discuss the situation of religious freedom in the country.

The visiting ambassador was told that Sudan is an open country, where people from various religions and denominations coexist together peacefully.

Sudan has always been a haven for religious tolerance, people from religions lived peacefully, Muslims, Christians, pagans and non-believers co-existing peacefully and mingling without any problems or complaints.

The country doesn’t suffer from any religious problems particularly as Islam calls for respecting other beliefs, as the Sudanese society enjoys high level of religious tolerance.

The problem with the US officials, who visit the country, is that they say something here and the opposite when they go back.

The religious approach will fail like the others, what will the US be hiding next under its sleeves?
Sudan Views-News

What the Muslims in Sudan did to millions of people in Sudan for over 10 years was unspeakable and horrific. They should have been put on trial for the atrocities they committed in Darfur and elsewhere. Millions massacred, starved to death, put in internment camps and the U.N. didn't lift a finger. They were too busy focusing un-necessary attention on Israel throughout that time. Your article is nothing short of outrageous. It's all lies. Total lies. You should be ashamed of yourself. Seriously. Who do you think you are kidding with this nonsense?

Propaganda does work sometimes. Yet I can still see the eye's of the youngsters I met last summer who were rescued from one of Sudan's interments for the displaced. Their personal stories of escaping massacre still rings in my ears and I have not forgotten the "Please help us, they are killing us" I personally heard from a very young woman whose eyes were burnt from the sun as she made her way across the heated desert and through the crocodile infested river as she tried to escape from terrorist to a camp of safety as a child. I call bullshit on a whole lot of your article. Tell those who are purposely promoting raiding of the villages and burning the churches with the people in them over there in order to gain control to go straight to hell and don't bother to come back.

The stories were horrific. I agree, RodiSHI. Utterly horrific.

If we assume that the US is always having good intentions then it always looks like they simply don't understand the country at all. But a country that has such massive resources that it is monitoring conversations of most important western diplomats could never be so ignorant.

Now I don't know much about Sudan but I wouldn't be surprised if the US is supporting factions that were instigating violence in the region. I'll make a note to learn more about Sudan.

Forum List

Back