What is up with Peter Fonda?

• Banned
He was never a been.

But he's sooooo out there. On the scale of Charlie Sheen...

He is a has been.

He may be a Has Been, but he's realized that he's Been Had.

So that makes what he is doing rational? I felt I had been had by W, didn't think I needed to take up arms against him.

Where did I say he was being rational?

Fonda is a far left whacko - one of many who helped elect one of the most cynical people ever to occupy the Oval Office. He's angry now that he realizes how much he was conned. His emotions, while partially self-inflicted, are understandable. That doesn't excuse his call to action regarding violence.

He may be a Has Been, but he's realized that he's Been Had.

So that makes what he is doing rational? I felt I had been had by W, didn't think I needed to take up arms against him.

Fonda is a far left whacko - one of many who helped elect one of the most cynical people ever to occupy the Oval Office. He's angry now that he realizes how much he was conned. His emotions, while partially self-inflicted, are understandable. That doesn't excuse his call to action regarding violence.

He helped elect Nixon?

He helped elect Nixon?

She said cynical..not a sociopath.:lol:

Peter Fonda does have a point:

In a press conference last week for his documentary film “The Big Fix” about the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill Fonda said to The Telegraph, “I sent an email to President Obama saying, ‘You are a f—— traitor,’ using those words… ‘You’re a traitor, you allowed foreign boots on our soil telling our military – in this case the coastguard – what they can and could not do, and telling us, the citizens of the United States, what we could or could not do’.”

He helped elect Nixon?

Richard Milhous Obama.

In a television interview last October, President Obama accidentally let slip a key element of his political philosophy: “We’re gonna punish our enemies, and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us.”

Obama later apologized — not for the underlying sentiment, mind you, but for his word choice. “I probably should have used the word ‘opponents’ instead of enemies,” the president declared.

Richard Milhous Obama? - The Washington Post

But even a broken clock is right sometimes....
but we are heading for a major conflict between the haves and the have nots.

His grandkids will be on the "have" side of soak the rich class warfare in Obama's policies. The old hippy is now on the other side of the civil unrest he fears is coming these days.:lol:

Pretty simple...

He's basically is a rich kid who did one movie worthy of note -- Easy Rider

He's always been anti-establishment, and, let's face it, Obama is part of that establishment that he hates.

Forum List

Back