What is the LEGAL JUSTIFICATION for DACA?

They are in the country illegally, most were teens when they entered not toddlers, they have no legal right to be in the countrt and need to be deported.

Most dreamers were adults when they invaded. They all say they were brought here as kids cause they knew obama would not vet them.

Trump needs to visit the Statue of Liberty

STATUE OF LIBERTY

“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day.

How can a president give millions of criminal invaders a certificate saying they are free to live here and work here even though the LAW says they can do neither???

Why isn't that obstruction of justice???
Feelings....nothing more than feelings.....
and a desire to transform us into a third world nation

How can a president give millions of criminal invaders a certificate saying they are free to live here and work here even though the LAW says they can do neither???

Why isn't that obstruction of justice???
Feelings....nothing more than feelings.....
and a desire to transform us into a third world nation

Yes - that's what democrats want. They want all the world to dump their welfare trash on us. That will bankrupt america but it will keep dems in power forever.

Forum List

Back