What is the IPCC

Oh, I think that most people of any intellect at all have reached a conclusion concerning yours. Evidence was asked for, evidence was presented. And all you returned was useless flap yap. The IPCC is in line with all the evidence presented by the scientists. You fellows are simply denying the obvious, and making fools of yourselves.
What evidence? I was told you can't provide any. So dude you didn't
Silly ass, you have already earned the title of liar here, no credibility for anything that you claim. Evidence was presented for what the scientists are saying, and what their stance is on the subject of global warming.

They are a bunch of FRAUDS and charlatans is all they are. the majority of them FOREIGNERS. dictating to us the United States on how our policies should be

Fear Mongering over our climate, that is ALWAYS changing no matter what these asses claim.... so they can RAPE us (American citizens) out of our money. for their pockets most of it would go. people better wake up to these snake oil salesmen and women. their lead snake in our country is OBAMA with his party of snake Democrats

Last edited:
Someone owes me a steak dinner.

No one owes you jack shit.

All that went right over his head. All he sees Iis that the historical proxy data "lines up" withe cut and pasted thermometer data.

What was it you were hoping I'd see there? That proxy data for the last ten thousand years doesn't manufacture a huge spike for the MWP? Who the fuck cares about the MWP? I know you do - what else have you got? But with regards to the current situation, the MWP doesn't mean a god damned thing.

Like trying to reason with one of those end of the worlders. Doesnt understand the change in horizontal scalinng between The 2 different studies. Cant find the mann hockey stick in IDENTICAL data.. This guy cannot read a simple graph but wants to convince me how noble and honest the IPCC process is.

You've got nothing. You never did. You never will.

It's true that I got nothing for activist tools who can't read and interpret simple data. How 'bout a quiz?

1) What was the politically charged claim made by the press releases accompanying the Marcott study? (and actually stated in the study itself)

2) What does the term UNPRECEDENTED mean?

3) Why would you expect that RATES of warming (comparable to the spliced-in instrumented data) could be determined from the Marcott data set? Would they compare to the measuring the RATES warming determined with a massive number of thermometers?

4) How does attenuating the magnitudes and slopes (and admitting it) of the historical record (including the MWP) affect the meaning of "unprecendented"?

5) Have you found the Mann Hockey stick in the Marcott data yet?

I've actually gave you several clues to the answers in the questions themselves. Let's see what YOU got eh? Is the problem emotional, reading comprehension, or math abilities??

Last edited:
Oh, I think that most people of any intellect at all have reached a conclusion concerning yours. Evidence was asked for, evidence was presented. And all you returned was useless flap yap. The IPCC is in line with all the evidence presented by the scientists. You fellows are simply denying the obvious, and making fools of yourselves.
Silly ass, you have already earned the title of liar here, no credibility for anything that you claim. Evidence was presented for what the scientists are saying, and what their stance is on the subject of global warming.
Not sure what it is I'd be lying about. I never made a claim that the world was doomed and didn't prove it. When and what is it I lied about? Getting evidence? hah, every time you all tell me you gave me evidence I ask what post, and do you know what? You all never tell me or give me some model prediction. Models are not PROOF you ass!!!!! You can call me anything your little fat ass wants to call me, the fact is you have zero facts. If you choose to ignore that, then you are liar.

Herr Koch, you telling me I lie about his experiment? You keep posting the climate site with his experiment in it. How long do you have to walk with stupid to realize that? Oh yeah, daily.

Edit: Oh and one more thing. I've asked and asked for what the proper temperature of the earth is supposed to be. No answer. Crickets every time crickets. S0n you lose so bad on this topic the only thing you have left is to rant and rave about me and my friends on here. But you are challenged and can't produce and that sir is a fact.

Posting a list of people paid to believe in AGW, is still not evidence

Herr Koch, you telling me I lie about his experiment?

Yes. You always lie about it, as has been demonstrated over and over. The source you copy it from says you lied about, but you deliberately delete that part, which compounds your lie.

I've asked and asked for what the proper temperature of the earth is supposed to be. No answer. Crickets every time crickets.

Climate Change Debate Held.... Very interesting outcome... Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That would be you responding to me answering that question directly, in which you scream a bit and refuse to address my response. Therefore, you can't pretend not to have seen me answer it directly. You flat out lied there, and you just got busted for lying in a most humiliating fashion.

Now, IPCC news. Will there be an AR6 report? Yes. Look for it around 2020. The Paris talks in late 2015 take priority now.

Yes. You always lie about it, as has been demonstrated over and over. The source you copy it from says you lied about, but you deliberately delete that part, which compounds your lie.

I've asked and asked for what the proper temperature of the earth is supposed to be. No answer. Crickets every time crickets.

Climate Change Debate Held.... Very interesting outcome... Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That would be you responding to me answering that question directly, in which you scream a bit and refuse to address my response. Therefore, you can't pretend not to have seen me answer it directly. You flat out lied there, and you just got busted for lying in a most humiliating fashion.

Now, IPCC news. Will there be an AR6 report? Yes. Look for it around 2020. The Paris talks in late 2015 take priority now.

The guy you didn't know, Ottman Edenhofer, the one who said AGW is just to redistribute wealth, was an author of IPCC 4 and 5

Did you know that?

You've never demonstrated anything. So you demonstrated nothing over and over again. you know what demonstrate is right? Perhaps you should go read what the definition is? here from google:
"dem·on·strate
ˈdemənˌstrāt/
verb
verb: demonstrate; 3rd person present: demonstrates; past tense: demonstrated; past participle: demonstrated; gerund or present participle: demonstrating
  1. 1.
    clearly show the existence or truth of (something) by giving proof or evidence.
    "their shameful silence demonstrates their ineptitude"
    synonyms: reveal, bespeak, indicate, signify, signal, denote, show, display, exhibit;More
    bear witness to, testify to;
    imply, intimate, give away
    "his work demonstrated an analytical ability"
    • give a practical exhibition and explanation of (how a machine, skill, or craft works or is performed).
      "computerized design methods will be demonstrated"
      synonyms: give a demonstration of, show how something is done;More
      display, show, illustrate, exemplify;
      informaldemo
      "she was asked to demonstrate quilting"
    • show or express (a feeling or quality) by one's actions.
      "she began to demonstrate a new-found confidence"
      synonyms: show, indicate, determine, establish, prove, confirm, verify, corroborate, substantiate
      "the findings demonstrate important differences between men and women"
  2. 2.
    take part in a public demonstration.
    "thousands demonstrated in favor of the government""
Nope never done anything like that here. So you lie, caught red handed dude/ dudette. hahahahahahahaha you are truly a stoop!!!!

BTW, I've never lied because it wasn't my experiment. I merely pointed it out in a link you all provided. And until you demonstrate it is wrong, it is right.

And point to the line in the report that says I lied!! dude/dudette, you're such a tool. Who you crappin?

Badda boom tool!!!
[QUOTE="jc456, post: 11484919,

Laugh my ass off. really? in your dream, it.

here is what you said:
""Proper" makes it a loaded question. There is no "proper" temperature. However, the desirable temperature is the temperature that human civilization grew up with, obviously. Quickly changing that will kill many people, devastates ecosystems and costs hundreds of trillions of dollars."

That is such double talk it's hilarious.

here is my comment:

"so you've got nothing. Figures.

Even your drivel here is silly. You have no more idea any climate information than any other human being. Why not just admit you have no idea what's happening and join society for a while?"

I was spot on. your quick sand just sucked you under a little more. hahahahahahahaahha tool!!!

The guy you didn't know, Ottman Edenhofer, the one who said AGW is just to redistribute wealth, was an author of IPCC 4 and 5

Did you know that?
no he/ she knows nothing. a stoop. an annoyance only in life. limited to time on a message board unable to learn.

Did you know that?
no he/ she knows nothing. a stoop. an annoyance only in life. limited to time on a message board unable to learn.

Old Socks linked to the charts with no temperature axis...again....totally convinced me that CO2 raises temperature

LOLz

Wow Mooth -- That was actually news to me. No new IPCC Science until 2020? That's a pretty big pause isn't it? :banana:

But it shouldn't stop the socio-political objectives between now and then. That's a hoot. Comprehensive science and review is such an "inconvienient truth" -- it seems.

Oh, there will be more AR5 updates in the meantime. And you'll work them in to your conspiracy theory somehow.

This will be interesting. As the evidence keeps piling up, your conspiracies will keep getting more difficult to maintain. You'll have to get even more imaginative.

Oh, there will be more AR5 updates in the meantime. And you'll work them in to your conspiracy theory somehow.

This will be interesting. As the evidence keeps piling up, your conspiracies will keep getting more difficult to maintain. You'll have to get even more imaginative.

One of the lead authors of AR5 is telling us AGW is a scam to redistribute wealth

Did you read, one of their lead authors says they are a scam? Are you kidding me? And you have the gall to publish such crap? shame on you.

Dread Lord Ottmar is telling Frank to say those things, to make deniers look bad.

Don't fall for it. Fight Ottmar's attempts to rule the world. Obey our one true leader, Dread Lord Soros, who will soon deal with this upstart Ottmar.

Heck, Dark Lord Ottmar is only the LATEST IPCC actor to spill the beans. There's a fair size list of "leakers" who are so proud of their deception that they can't keep their traps shut..

Dread Lord Ottmar is telling Frank to say those things, to make deniers look bad.

Don't fall for it. Fight Ottmar's attempts to rule the world. Obey our one true leader, Dread Lord Soros, who will soon deal with this upstart Ottmar.

Keep digging

Someone owes me a steak dinner.

No one owes you jack shit.

All that went right over his head. All he sees Iis that the historical proxy data "lines up" withe cut and pasted thermometer data.

What was it you were hoping I'd see there? That proxy data for the last ten thousand years doesn't manufacture a huge spike for the MWP? Who the fuck cares about the MWP? I know you do - what else have you got? But with regards to the current situation, the MWP doesn't mean a god damned thing.

Like trying to reason with one of those end of the worlders. Doesnt understand the change in horizontal scalinng between The 2 different studies. Cant find the mann hockey stick in IDENTICAL data.. This guy cannot read a simple graph but wants to convince me how noble and honest the IPCC process is.

You've got nothing. You never did. You never will.

It's true that I got nothing for activist tools who can't read and interpret simple data. How 'bout a quiz?

1) What was the politically charged claim made by the press releases accompanying the Marcott study? (and actually stated in the study itself)

2) What does the term UNPRECEDENTED mean?

3) Why would you expect that RATES of warming (comparable to the spliced-in instrumented data) could be determined from the Marcott data set? Would they compare to the measuring the RATES warming determined with a massive number of thermometers?

4) How does attenuating the magnitudes and slopes (and admitting it) of the historical record (including the MWP) affect the meaning of "unprecendented"?

5) Have you found the Mann Hockey stick in the Marcott data yet?

I've actually gave you several clues to the answers in the questions themselves. Let's see what YOU got eh? Is the problem emotional, reading comprehension, or math abilities??

All that is required to accurately see a temperature change rate in proxy data is that the rate of change be maintained for longer than the minimal temporal resolution of the proxy. And since pre-industrial climate changes were almost entirely geological or orbital in nature, that would have been commonplace, had it occurred.

But it didn't.

And, just out of curiosity, what do these points have to do with the purpose and function of the IPCC?

Last edited:
The IPCC PROPAGATES and ENCOURAGES these misrepresentations of the actual science. Always has. Because they are ONLY interested in proving their MAN-MADE case so that monies can start flowing from my wallet to Vanuatu..

Sorry...........changing the subject a little..........I kind of find it funny.......

nf3-weiss.jpg

Riddle me this.................what is the NF3 and what is it used for.................:disbelief:

Forum List

Back