What is the House up to Today

And who is to say they didn't report it? Provide proof that they didn't report it.
You can't prove a negative. You prove they did.

First you have to prove that they did have contact. Should be easy to do. Then you have to prove that they did report it. That should clear things up. If you can't do that then you have to prove they didn't report it. Now since you made the claim, it's going to be up to YOU to prove a negative since you can't prove that they actually did report the contact. If you can't prove they didn't report the contact then you are once again lying out your ass. Tag, you are it.

No more free rides for Trump and his gang of Criminals.
It's already been proven that they gave Clintons Charity millions of dollars and it's been proven they met with Secretary of State Clinton giving the appearance that they bought the meeting with their charity. Now you have to prove she reported it.

No i don't. You are the one that claims they didn't. That means it's up to you to prove they didn't. You made the claim now back it up. But I can see you can't. Therefore, you are lying out your ass once again. Careful, the gene pool is getting mighty thin at this point.
You can't prove they did. That is my proof they didn't.

And you must believe the world is flat and the moon landing was a hoax. Okay, you win an award. Wear it proudly.

upload_2019-6-25_9-17-16.jpeg

You can't prove a negative. You prove they did.

First you have to prove that they did have contact. Should be easy to do. Then you have to prove that they did report it. That should clear things up. If you can't do that then you have to prove they didn't report it. Now since you made the claim, it's going to be up to YOU to prove a negative since you can't prove that they actually did report the contact. If you can't prove they didn't report the contact then you are once again lying out your ass. Tag, you are it.

It's already been proven that they gave Clintons Charity millions of dollars and it's been proven they met with Secretary of State Clinton giving the appearance that they bought the meeting with their charity. Now you have to prove she reported it.

No i don't. You are the one that claims they didn't. That means it's up to you to prove they didn't. You made the claim now back it up. But I can see you can't. Therefore, you are lying out your ass once again. Careful, the gene pool is getting mighty thin at this point.

And you must believe the world is flat and the moon landing was a hoax. Okay, you win an award. Wear it proudly.

View attachment 266320
Your argument has no merit. It does not equate to what I said. It's been proven the world is round and the moon landing was real, I watch the damn thing lift off from the shores of the Indian River. You haven't proved they did, therefore they didn't.

View attachment 266320
Your argument has no merit. It does not equate to what I said. It's been proven the world is round and the moon landing was real, I watch the damn thing lift off from the shores of the Indian River. You haven't proved they did, therefore they didn't.

You just made it to the bottom of the gene pool. Have a nice day.

View attachment 266320

You just made it to the bottom of the gene pool. Have a nice day.
Your post, while insulting, had nothing substantial in it therefore was a waste. You still ain't proved they did.

Forum List

Back