What is "Social Justice"?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Lots of orgs, from the ACLU to the SEIU to the KKK have "social justice" as part of their mission. But what is "social justice"?

Just another play on CLASS warfare from the progressive/Democrat/commie party

their standard..... they are so out of anything else. what are they going to run on, Obama?

Hell the people just handed the Democrats their ass in just FOUR years of the of the community agitator.

Lots of orgs, from the ACLU to the SEIU to the KKK have "social justice" as part of their mission. But what is "social justice"?
Okay, I'll take a stab at it. I'll bite. (1) equal opportunity. (2) equal justice. (3) equal taxation. (4) equal representation. (5) equal rights. (6) equal freedom. (7) shared responsibility. (8) the absence of social prejudice. (9) the absence of class warfare. (10) elevating the poor and homeless.

IT also means that men are bad and should never knock up a woman. That would be slavery.

The woman is always right!

The woman doesn't have to give a damn about the child and shouldn't have to change its cloth...Forget washing anything.

You men are pigs!

Okay, I'll take a stab at it. I'll bite. (1) equal opportunity. (2) equal justice. (3) equal taxation. (4) equal representation. (5) equal rights. (6) equal freedom. (7) shared responsibility. (8) the absence of social prejudice. (9) the absence of class warfare. (10) elevating the poor and homeless.

And we don't have all those, ALREADY?

It's not the people in this country fault if many people don't take advantage of those. the sit back an wail about EQUAL equal

nice try
No. We don't have all of them, already.

nice try

shared responsibility. I wasn't born here to share my hard earned blood, sweat and tears with anyone and have to take care of my family too. the taxpayers "shares" enough for others. and they never seem to get ENOUGH or even say, thank you

IT also means that men are bad and should never knock up a woman. That would be slavery.

The woman doesn't have to give a damn about the child and shouldn't have to change its cloth...Forget washing anything.

You men are pigs!
Its cloth?

You men are pigs!
Its cloth?

I was going to ask too, but then I thought I would have to try and figure out the rest of what that rant was about...

nice try

shared responsibility. I wasn't born here to share my hard earned blood, sweat and tears with anyone and have to take care of my family too. the taxpayers "shares" enough for others. and they never seem to get ENOUGH or even say, thank you
That's NOT the shared responsibility that I was referring to. Obviously you misunderstood me. SHARED RESPONSIBILY: the environment, natural resources, infrastructure, etc.

The more relevant and interesting question is why do some feel the need to couch their bias and bigotry in vague questions whose only purpose is dog whistles for the dogs who hear the whistle.

nice try

That's NOT the shared responsibility that I was referring to. Obviously you misunderstood me. SHARED RESPONSIBILY: the environment, natural resources, infrastructure, etc.

We already share all those. that is goofy
sorry

nice try

examples, except for shared responsibility. We know we don't have that

nice try

We already share all those. that is goofy
sorry
No, we don't share all of those. And, no, it's not goofy at all.

Forum List

Back