What is on your Top 3 Stories of the Century (1923 to 2023) list?

• 2Kennedy assasination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3the demise of the mafia

• 7politicization/weaponization of govt agencies

• 9 some of above plus...?

• 10 other

• Total voters

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

The land of the "free" is in a drug induced coma evidenced by the fact that 95% of the country obeyed and tolerated that mask bullshit for more than a week.

yeh... Before I even knew much about the damn virus... i just instinctively knew it was BS. How, I don't know... I guess the reason I "knew" it was BS is that I already knew plenty about gummit.. yeh, that one.

Then I followed the story in the news and had all my suspicions confirmed.... though some news outlets didn't get it right away...

something like 98% of healthy people survived...

Everything pivots off the stolen elections of 2020.

We've got a stuttering abomination wandering around, that can't even stay on its feet, all so the deep state can continue racketeering and selling out the country, without fear of any accountability.

fbi dims.jpg

Everything pivots off the stolen elections of 2020.

We've got a stuttering abomination wandering around, that can't even stay on its feet, all so the deep state can continue racketeering and selling out the country, without fear of any accountability.

View attachment 791110

well said

Since the FBI has become politicized in favor of dims

I say the dims can financially support the damn thing...

Better yet, let's just get rid of the monster

1) Moon Landing
2) Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
3) Kennedy assasination.

The 2020 election isn't even on the radar.
probably because your a dim who couldn't care less about fair elections... unless your party loses, of course, in which case, you just know it is indeed an unfair one

probably because your a dim who couldn't care less about fair elections... unless your party loses, of course, in which case, you just know it is indeed an unfair one
Americans hate sore-loser whiners. Your party is composed of sore-loser whiners, so you're going to lose big in 2024. I see you've already laid out your excuses for losing ahead of time. Good planning.

Oh, the top 3 ...

1. Japan attacks Pearl Harbor
2. The Moon Landing
3. 9/11

Nobody's whiny sore-loser political conspiracy theories make the list. I considered the Kennedy Assassination, but I put it at #4.

Americans hate sore-loser whiners. Your party is composed of sore-loser whiners,

This is all I read because I'm an environmentalist...

I mean by that that I don't like polluting my environment, aka my mind by reading trash

But I will say this to what I have read (above)

how absolutely ironic!

and projecting!

(not that we are surprised)

yeh... Before I even knew much about the damn virus... i just instinctively knew it was BS. How, I don't know... I guess the reason I "knew" it was BS is that I already knew plenty about gummit.. yeh, that one.

Then I followed the story in the news and had all my suspicions confirmed.... though some news outlets didn't get it right away...

something like 98% of healthy people survived...
I think the global deaths are less than 7 million since 2020.

I'll bet more people died globally in that period from infections received through minor cuts that went untreated in 3rd world prisons.

WE SHUT THE FUCKING WORLD DOWN OVER THAT?!?!?!?!

No. They shut the world down because Trump was undermining decades of regressive anti-prosperity policies that stifled US Economic growth in favor of hostile nations and global banking corporations.

Last edited:

No. It is because compared to the 3 stories I listed the fraudulent claims weren't anywhere near the top.

And even if the "stolen election" happened, it would not be anywhere close to the Moon Landing, the Atomic Bomb and the Kennedy assasination.

Stories are something you read for entertainment. You are talking about news reports. Most gen Xers think Reagan is ancient history and can't tell who we were fighting in WW2.

I think the global deaths are less than 7 million since 2020.

I'll bet more people died globally in that period from infections received through minor cuts that went untreated in 3rd world prisons.

WE SHUT THE FUCKING WORLD DOWN OVER THAT?!?!?!?!

No. They shut the world down because Trump was undermining decades of regressive anti-prosperity policies that stifled US Economic growth in favor of hostile nations and global banking corporations.
so in a nutshell, "they" shut the economy down to get Trump

yep... I think that's a good summation

No. It is because compared to the 3 stories I listed the fraudulent claims weren't anywhere near the top.

And even if the "stolen election" happened, it would not be anywhere close to the Moon Landing, the Atomic Bomb and the Kennedy assasination.
it is far worse

and I am somewhat an expert on the 2020 election

it was stolen

Period

The HOLOCAUST
WW2
911 attacks
JFK assassination by the FEDS
Stolen Election of 2020

Other events:
Leopold and Loeb and Bobby Franks

it is far worse

and I am somewhat an expert on the 2020 election

it was stolen

Period

Key states ( Pennsylvania, Wiscon and Georgia) passed illegal laws to bypass any Signature verfications. Mark Levin talked about this for months !!!

said like a true dim

couldn't care less about fairness or justice or law/order

Forum List

Back