What If They Found An Epidemic And Nobody Got Sick(?): At Least In Santa Clara County, CA!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Widely reported is that Stanford University may have located the suspected Covid-19 pre-infections starting in California last fall. Upwards of 80,000 people maybe never knew they were sick. So chalk one up for the clever Chinese tourists actually nowhere near Santa Clara County: Creating selfies with Micky Mouse instead. If no one got sick, then likely China didn't know about it either! It's not even all that lethal.

The Freedom of Assembly protesters may have the right idea. "Hell No! We Won't Go!" (Unless we're back at work, and at a toilet!)

The sunshine-play summer syndrome can likely apply! Immunity can happen to lots of usual stuff, too.

What Liberals do(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Stupid--Deut 23:19-20--has only recently widespread prevention, Matt 20: 1-16, at $1200 per!)

I had a flu-like illness in January-----someday I will
have an anti-body check. Hubby had it too. It
included a cough on resolution of acute symptoms.

I had a flu-like illness in January-----someday I will
have an anti-body check. Hubby had it too. It
included a cough on resolution of acute symptoms.

a bad cough with a runny nose that seemed to never stop...?

PS-----I STILL support quarantine of infected
persons. IT IS LETHAL ENOUGH. Some
day the test will be routine, quick and cheap ---
and the infected will be given a bell and a face
mask. Anyone out there remember the trucks
with the chest X-rays? routine ppd ?

The original restrictive measures in Wuhan should be said to have basis in insufficient information, and so a precaution. The validation of the Stanford results--and additional similar studies--is in fact a kind of "Light Switch" at the local policy levels. So the protests have the similar basis of the Anti-War pressuring of the 60's: Is noted.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred."
(22 mil. get $600.00 + basis benefits weekly: Offers a Matt 20:1-16 based kind of COLA basis, even!)

"Several other teams worldwide also have started testing population samples. Like Stanford, they’ve found that there’s a large underestimate of infections."

Very interesting.

"Several other teams worldwide also have started testing population samples. Like Stanford, they’ve found that there’s a large underestimate of infections."

Very interesting.
Possibly good news, in a way. Any degree of herd immunity is going to help us transition back to normal life.

Widely reported is that Stanford University may have located the suspected Covid-19 pre-infections starting in California last fall
Total misrepresentation. This is not at all what the study indicates. Why lie?

"may have located" is absolutely correct.. The anti-body tests don't KNOW the date or severity of infection... But if you COMPARE those ESTIMATES of #infected in SClara to the #reported -- you WILL be looking at ALL the cases that were missed or misdiagnosed....

"May have located" also questions what came into the Eastern Seaboard, and when. NYC may be happy to learn that they really didn't get that sick--especially since hospitalizations are decreasing. The federal lack of public health spending--why the Democrats are making the federal demands: Made no attempts of its own volition to track any "herd immunity" that may have been getting created. It's not reported, even: If the more recent hospitalizations have basis in something less virus-lethal, kind of loading.

NYC is densely populated, and compared to Santa Clara County. Stanford is famous for lots of open space.

So quarantine and isolation may have been overdone. What if the cure was infection, instead(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(So Back To The Plague--(Deut 23:19-20, e.g.)--they had this even in the multi-year Bubonic version of centuries ago!)

PS-----I STILL support quarantine of infected
persons. IT IS LETHAL ENOUGH. Some
day the test will be routine, quick and cheap ---
and the infected will be given a bell and a face
mask. Anyone out there remember the trucks
with the chest X-rays? routine ppd ?
Umm. That was yesterday in Los Chiles CR.
OH. The tests are $14 for non-residents.

"may have located" is absolutely correct..
No more true than "may have located" them from 2 years ago. It was an invention on his part.

TWO YEARS AGO?? I missed that part.. But clearly the # they found indicates that #infected is way higher than then estimate for that from CDC... BTW -- you REALIZE this is the SAME set of researchers at Stanford that we argued about LAST week, before they released their numbers.. Seems like they are backing up their original press release...

"may have located" is absolutely correct..
No more true than "may have located" them from 2 years ago. It was an invention on his part.

Reread the thread.. Still arguing from ignorance maybe on this... Saw nothing where the OP said "2 years ago".

I HAD a conspiracy theory in DECEMBER after finding out about COVID because of my friends and colleagues in Cali that were LAID FLAT for 4 even 6 weeks with "a virus from hell".. And then this MIRACLE happened with the Cali reported cases and deaths... Seems like LAST WEEK, the major Cali newspapers got ALL OVER THIS... Major city health departments talking about the LIKELIHOOD that Covid cases went unknown and misdiagnosed as "regular flu" as far back as Dec...

But Smith on Friday said data collected by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, local health departments and others suggest it was “a lot longer than we first believed” — most likely since “back in December.”

“This wasn’t recognized because we were having a severe flu season,” Smith said in an interview. “Symptoms are very much like the flu. If you got a mild case of COVID, you didn’t really notice. You didn’t even go to the doctor. The doctor maybe didn’t even do it because they presumed it was the flu.”

So this is NOT a personal theory any more.. And these same folks you were poking at last week from Stanford -- now have a patient report database and an antibody test database that can now prove or dismiss that theory...

And you're gonna whine and object to that statement -- but I'm right..

Saw nothing where the OP said "2 years ago".
You also saw nothing about "last fall". Youre not following.

So this is NOT a personal theory any more.
It is if you don't live in california. And i wouldn't doubt it was in california in december. People travel in december, too.

We're making progress... Slowly... I think maybe this whole "distraction" of the Covid exercise is helping your TDS a bit...

Forum List

Back