What if Gore were president

Originally posted by sitarro
March 28th 2002 ? Harry Brown ? Who cares?

The same argument made by Bush supporters in 2000 is being made again now only saying, "what if Kerry wins!" instead of Gore. They once again are predicting a bunch of horrible things.

This article should put such prediction to light and hopefully bring some self reflection on wheter voting for a candidate that says he is for smaller government is really the best answer when he has proven he is not going to actually offer[/] smaller government.

As in 2000, there is a better choice for smaller government this year. Michael Badnarik would actually reduce government. Even if he does not win, voting for him will force the republican party to stop taking the small government wing of its party for granted. This means eventually they will either have to start meaning what they say when they say they want small government, or the libertarian party will grow.

Voting for Bush will get you 4 more years of growing government guaranteed.

Just sounds like you are an operative. You have displayed no interests other than pushing Badnarik. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tpahl
The same argument made by Bush supporters in 2000 is being made again now only saying, "what if Kerry wins!" instead of Gore. They once again are predicting a bunch of horrible things.

This article should put such prediction to light and hopefully bring some self reflection on wheter voting for a candidate that says he is for smaller government is really the best answer when he has proven he is not going to actually offer[/] smaller government.

As in 2000, there is a better choice for smaller government this year. Michael Badnarik would actually reduce government. Even if he does not win, voting for him will force the republican party to stop taking the small government wing of its party for granted. This means eventually they will either have to start meaning what they say when they say they want small government, or the libertarian party will grow.

Voting for Bush will get you 4 more years of growing government guaranteed.

Anyone have a list of Bush campaign promises?

I think we're correct. Guess they think this an effective forum. Hmmm

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Misguided use of Badnarik's limited campaign funds targeted at a political board?

Uh, Badnarik is extremely resourceful his his resources. He beat two canidates in the primary who had FAR outspent him.

Travis

Originally posted by Kathianne
Just sounds like you are an operative. You have displayed no interests other than pushing Badnarik. :rolleyes:

I have displayed no interest other than discussing the US presidential race which is what this forum is created for if I am not mistaken. Excuse, I am sorry, it is also here to discuss Governors races. I am not familiar with any governors races right now however so I chose not to discuss them.

Now in discussing the 2004 presidential election, I am of course going to mention my favorite candidate. I am not sure why I would not want to do that. I have not seen others avoid discussing their favorite candidate either.

If I am somehow mistaken as to the intent of this forum, please let me know.

Travis

I think we're correct. Guess they think this an effective forum. Hmmm

It is an effective forum. I have informed many people who otherwise was unaware of Badnarik of his views. They may not all agree with them or decide to support or vote for him, but they have learned something from the forum. And I have learned some of the arguments against him are and will hopefully be better prepared next time I come across such arguments.

Travis

You never answered the question, "Are you being PAID to post here?"

Originally posted by tpahl
It is an effective forum. I have informed many people who otherwise was unaware of Badnarik of his views. They may not all agree with them or decide to support or vote for him, but they have learned something from the forum. And I have learned some of the arguments against him are and will hopefully be better prepared next time I come across such arguments.

Travis

Be sure to inform Badnarik too so he can get prepared. The forum effectively showed me he has wacko supporters.

You never answered the question, "Are you being PAID to post here?"

Sorry. I thought my response was clear. No I am not being paid.

Travis

Originally posted by dilloduck
Be sure to inform Badnarik too so he can get prepared. The forum effectively showed me he has wacko supporters.

If you have been reading any of the things I have posted you would see that Badnarik is already very well prepared to answer any question on the federal government and how he would change it.

As for me being Wacko, I fail to see how you came to that conclusion. I may have different views than you, but I hardly think they are wacky. They are actually quite similar to the founding fathers. Do you consider them wacky?

Travis Pahl

Forum List

Back