What Has Israel Become?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
The sheer wonder of it all, watching this video of Muslims defending their Holy Site, armed only with stones while being shot at by the strongest military in the ME, by far... Civilians willing to die for their cause...I know and shouldn't say it, but it looks like South Africa again or scenes from Nazi Germany...

What has Israel Become?

That message is spreading out to the entire ME, that Western Hegemony and Israel endanger their beliefs...If Israel takes over the Mosque, all of the ME will be in flames...

Raw Israelis Palestinians Clash Over Holy Site Watch the video - Yahoo News

The sheer wonder of it all, watching this video of Muslims defending their Holy Site, armed only with stones while being shot at by the strongest military in the ME, by far... Civilians willing to die for their cause...I know and shouldn't say it, but it looks like South Africa again or scenes from Nazi Germany...

What has Israel Become?

That message is spreading out to the entire ME, that Western Hegemony and Israel endanger their beliefs...If Israel takes over the Mosque, all of the ME will be in flames...

Raw Israelis Palestinians Clash Over Holy Site Watch the video - Yahoo News

A killing field, kill whoever you want, say they threw a Molotov cocktail at you.
If you read what Moshe Feiglin said in one of my post, they are savages, worst than Hitler.

A killing field, kill whoever you want, say they threw a Molotov cocktail at you. If you read what Moshe Feiglin said in one of my post, they are savages, worst than Hitler.
Totalitarian, Draconian, oppressive dictatorships never end well.
Israel is like an abused child that has gotten big enough to beat up someone else.
Drivel.

Oh ya, looks just like Nazi Germany :rolleyes:

What you see in the pro Palestinian media and what you see when you actually visit Israel are two different things Pbel.
Remember that.

What has Israel become?

The only fully functioning parliamentary democracy in the region.

The only regime tolerant of diversity in the region.

The only Superpower in the region.

The only nation in the region to attempt to negotiate land for peace, even though they knew in advance it was likely to fail.

The most worthwhile, trustworthy and loyal ally of the United State in the region, and a good friend.

An example of what the Muslim-Palestinians could have been, had they not undertaken the Great Arab Skeddadle of 1948.

The side that does not hide its military behind the skirts of its women and children.

The side with brains and balls.

----------------------------

Time for the Arab Squatters in Gaza and (what little is left of) the West Bank to pack up and head for Arab Palestine (a.k.a. Jordan)...

Time for the Arab Squatters to leave Eretz Yisrael.

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

---------------

The moral of the whole sorry performance by the Muslim-Palestinians?

"He who pisses his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."

Last edited:
Israel has become a haven for Palestinians. Wouldn't it be wonderful if some surrounding Arab nation would allow the Palesinians their own Palestinian State with self determination so they wouldn't have Israel to suck off of to provide for them anymore?

What has Israel become?

The only fully functioning parliamentary democracy in the region.

The only regime tolerant of diversity in the region.

The only Superpower in the region.

The only nation in the region to attempt to negotiate land for peace, even though they knew in advance it was likely to fail.

The most worthwhile, trustworthy and loyal ally of the United State in the region, and a good friend.

An example of what the Muslim-Palestinians could have been, had they not undertaken the Great Arab Skeddadle of 1948.

The side that does not hide its military behind the skirts of its women and children.

The side with brains and balls.

----------------------------

Time for the Arab Squatters in Gaza and (what little is left of) the West Bank to pack up and head for Arab Palestine (a.k.a. Jordan)...

Time for the Arab Squatters to leave Eretz Yisrael.

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

---------------

The moral of the whole sorry performance by the Muslim-Palestinians?

"He who pisses his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."

There is one thing Israel is not and that is a democracy.

There is a lot to admire about Israel, still.

It is a wonderful country to live in, and as Kondor says, the only functioning democracy in the region. In many areas of civil rights it is miles ahead of any Arabic nation.

But Israel has also become a bully. Worse, it's become paranoid and aggressive. If it was a person it would be mentally unstable and occasionally violent.

Time to take back the Temple Mount?

Probably.

Let the Muslims bluster and make threats.

Let the Muslims make war.

They'll simply get their asses kicked again.

Hell, we (the United States) will probably jump-in on Israel's side, the next time.

And the Muslims really don't want that.

If the Israelis are bound and determined to retake the Temple Mount, then here's the way to do it...

1. carefully document the Muslim worship-places atop the Mount.

2. disassamble the Muslim worship-places stone-by-stone and tile-by-tile.

3. contact the Saudis, to come pick up the materials and the documentation, and give them the money to rebuild the structures elsewhere

4. let the Saudis re-build the structures step-by-step in Mecca.

Akin to moving the Abu Simbel temples for the Awsan Dam, or moving Rennie's New London Bridge to Arizona - deconstructed, then reconstructed, stone by stone.

That leaves Islam with its primary holy places and returns that belonging to Judaism.

The Muslims should not have built upon the sacred ground of the Temple Mount in the first place.

Accepting this is their penance for centuries of Dhimmitude and occupying and burying and re-tasking the Jewish holiest-of-holy places.

How would the Muslims like it if the Jews took over Mecca and built over the ruins of the Kabba and The Tomb?

Failing to accept the deconstruction-moving-reconstruction plan would mean (1) the destruction of the materials and documentation and the withholding of the rebuilding monies, and (2) a war which the Muslims would lose - especially if the United States steps in this time, as seems likely.

Intelligent Muslims will take the materials and documentation and rebuilding money and make the best of it.

Last edited:
The jews only were in charge of the temple mount for several hundred years, and with Herods reign, the romans were, so that is about 1000 years, the jews even had a temple to go to.

The Muslims about 1300 years, so who has been in charge longer. The Muslims.

Kondor, if Israel were so admirable, why is it universally hated across the Middle East, Europe, Latin America and Asia?

It's an apartheid regime, the last vestige of a European COlonialism the world would like very much to get beyond.

Well, Kondor, If Israel ever did that, that would be the day I would cease to support Israel's right to exist.

It would never happen, The Jews and Israel were be destroyed. That is why they want control of Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Iran first. Egypt they pretty much have in their pocket as long as SiSi is in.

Well, Kondor, If Israel ever did that, that would be the day I would cease to support Israel's right to exist.
Why?

The Muslims have spent 1300 years taking-over and razing and building-on-top-of and blowing-up the worship-places of others... remember the Buddhist artifact-shrine in Afghanistan within the past couple of decades? - they're still at it... it's not just ancient history.

Why should they be exempt from such treatment, after what they've subjected everyone else to?

It's simply their turn to be on the receiving end for once.

Long overdue - it's about time somebody had the balls to give 'em a dose of their own medicine.

But, of course, that's not your decision, or mine, and that's all within the realm of speculation.

But - to tell the truth - if they did do it - I would continue to support them, myself.

Your support is yours to direct where you believe best - that's your right.

It would never happen, The Jews and Israel were be destroyed. That is why they want control of Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Iran first. Egypt they pretty much have in their pocket as long as SiSi is in.
Pray, tell us, who would 'destroy the Jews and Israel', in the event that the Jews retook the Temple Mount, and deconstructed the Muslim worship places, and turned the materials and re-assembly documentation and funds over to the Saudis?

Just who is it that you believe is going to destroy Israel, in such a circumstance?

The jews only were in charge of the temple mount for several hundred years, and with Herods reign, the romans were, so that is about 1000 years, the jews even had a temple to go to.

The Muslims about 1300 years, so who has been in charge longer. The Muslims.
I'm not very confident of your arithmetic, but I'll leave that in the hands of those better versed on the subject.

Today, all that signifies is: who controls the Temple Mount now, and who is likely to control the Temple Mount for the foreseeable future?

I'll help you with that one: The Jews of Israel.

Completing the process of retaking what was stolen from their genetic and/or spiritual ancestors, many centuries ago.

A remarkable people, to hold together for so long, and for suffering so much, only to come out on-top, within their narrow realm, after all.

Good on them.

...But Israel has also become a bully...
It's what happens when your own people are subjected to Holy Wars and years of unending rocket barrages - you harden your heart - you say: Fuck It - and you start kicking ass any time your Adversary is stupid enough to give you an adequate excuse.

... Worse, it's become paranoid...
I suspect that we, too, would be a little twitchy, after being under siege for 66 years or more.

...and aggressive...
The best defense is a good offense.

...If it was a person it would be mentally unstable and occasionally violent.
Then it's time to remove the stimulus which causes the instability and violence.

It's time to separate the two sides, by relocating the Losers in this struggle (the Palestinians) somewhere else, and to the Devil with the expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back