What happens when you elect a great president like Bush? it brings out the WORST in u

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Dear Republicans, PLEASE, don't elect any more great president's like Bush - go with simpler choices, because it brings out the WORST in the nation: According to Cheney the Dick himself, what followed him and his genius Boss George Bush the Second, was "the worst president in US history"

(unfortunately I know this is easier said than done, because they all become great AFTER they get elected.)
CNN: Cheney says "Obama worst president in US History"

Dear Republicans, PLEASE, don't elect any more great president's like Bush - go with simpler choices, because it brings out the WORST in the nation: According to Cheney the Dick himself, what followed him and his genius Boss George Bush the Second, was "the worst president in US history"

(unfortunately I know this is easier said than done, because they all become great AFTER they get elected.)

This is what happens when one party steals an election and then starts pushing their radical right wing agenda. Of course we're divided.

This is what happens when one party steals an election and then starts pushing their radical right wing agenda. Of course we're divided.

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

Right now Jimmy Carter would be a breath of fresh air.

At least he respected the presidency.

Clinton was pragmatic enough to do the right thing even when it clashed with his agenda.

Bush at least respected the troops.

Obama? He acts like a bystander and thinks his critics just hate him cuz he's black.

He has no idea.

All he knows is he is trying to divert from the failures of our current President.

They're still butthurt from the 2000 election.

Just think, Al Gore could have been president.

Total narcissism. Couldn't even win his own state. Gay. Global Warming.

America hasn't had a good President since JFK, and look what happened to him.

If I were President I'd stay in a hardened, nuke proof bunker for 4 years. I know what the response to MY Presidency would be.

If you elect somebody like Bush II, expectations are lowered for years.

Is the gop fcked or what. sigh.

Or what.

The Democrats are toast.

Only because it is a midterm. Independents don't show up to midterms and the GOP always wins when voter turn out is low. We will still control the veto pen and see you in 2016 when we take both houses back and put Hillary in.

You guys should nominate a woman so no matter what a woman is the next POTUS.

America hasn't had a good President since JFK, and look what happened to him.

If I were President I'd stay in a hardened, nuke proof bunker for 4 years. I know what the response to MY Presidency would be.

Me too. Look at what the rich tried to do to FDR.

Business Plot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And do you think the rich gave up after they failed? Hell no. They got Reagan nominated and he undid a lot of the New Deal, and they stole 2000 and Bush finished the job or at least tried to. If we elect another GOP president he may finish the job.

And stupid middle class Americans don't even know class warfare exists and they are losing. The rich must have read the art of war. The secret is for your opponent to not even know you have waged war. Fucking sheep of America.

Is the gop fcked or what. sigh.

Or what.

The Democrats are toast.

Only because it is a midterm. Independents don't show up to midterms and the GOP always wins when voter turn out is low. We will still control the veto pen and see you in 2016 when we take both houses back and put Hillary in.

How bout we nominate the most qualified candidates instead of whatever sex or race they are, Mkay?

Or what.

The Democrats are toast.

How bout we nominate the most qualified candidates instead of whatever sex or race they are, Mkay?

A novel approach in the mass communication age, sadly.

Forum List

Back