What goes around comes around?

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Nope. Not always.

I have spent my entire working life allowing people to finish their sentences, and listening to what they have to say. Today, I realized that it is not a reasonable expectation for me to think that someone, particularly someone half my age, will return the courtesy!

Nope. Not always.

I have spent my entire working life allowing people to finish their sentences, and listening to what they have to say. Today, I realized that it is not a reasonable expectation for me to think that someone, particularly someone half my age, will return the courtesy!

I think social media is stunting kids real life interpersonal communication skills. Think about it.... you don't have to wait until you are done reading a entire text to respond. They dont have to be polite,moderate voice level or emotions.

Nope. Not always.

I think social media is stunting kids real life interpersonal communication skills. Think about it.... you don't have to wait until you are done reading a entire text to respond. They dont have to be polite,moderate voice level or emotions.

I don't know about stunting, but it's certainly changing them. They do communicate a lot faster than in previous generations imo. I just spent a few months with family and their teenager daughters. When they talked to me they used full sentences but when they're talking together?

I'm lost. :lol:

Nope. Not always.

It began with TV & movies; the hero gets shot, beaten to a pulp, or stabbed, but through his strength survives.

Nope. Not always.

I don't know about stunting, but it's certainly changing them. They do communicate a lot faster than in previous generations imo. I just spent a few months with family and their teenager daughters. When they talked to me they used full sentences but when they're talking together?

I'm lost. :lol:

When they talk in code that i don't know, i get lost! LOL...

Forum List

Back