What Ferguson and Gruber's "stupidity of American Voter" have in common...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I have constantly since Gruber's observation TOLD us the ONLY way those people with the characteristics of "stupidity of American Voters" found he was describing people raging in Ferguson, voters for Obama and those that support the destruction of the USA as Obama, "Occupy Wall Street" crowd have done.

Gruber was 100% right! These people are the ones that have been lied to but they don't even know it!
Ferguson rioters have a very limited intelligence level..'stupidity" and that's what Obama, et.al. Sharpton, Jackson etc. continue to count on! The stupidity of their audience!

So I'm totally happy Gruber made this "revelation" about Obama voters/supporters!
Anyone who voted for Obama and support his agenda...part of the Gruber was targeting!
Remember he said: Look, I wish Mark was right that we could make it all transparent,
but I’d rather have this law than not.
Jonathan Gruber Lack of Transparency Helped Pass Obamacare Mediaite
Gruber when it came to ACA AGREED they couldn't do as Obama "said" most transparent Administration"
again Obama, et.al. counting on the "stupidity of the American Voter"!

And so Obama puts the Ferguson rioters in that same context!
Obama said:"But what is also true is that there are still problems and that communities of color aren't just making those problems up."
Was it necessary to say that? Wasn't that just throwing gasoline to the Ferguson rioters??
Of course it was because Obama can't shut the f...k UP and he continually uses these types of people
to obliterate ANY "transparency" he brags about!

Gruber's "Stupidity of American Voter" statement was so on target!
Remember who was required to vote for ACA? "Stupid" people!
Remember who is rioting in Ferguson? "Stupid" people!

So given Gruber who was paid for his expertise by the federal government correctly tells Obama who they need to fool!
And those same people are the same types of people rioting in Ferguson!

Those same people voted for Obama.
The circle is complete.... you voted for Obama means you were fooled. Obama knew you were being fooled because HE perceived those people that
he fooled as stupid. And now he comes out and encourages the rioters who again are the members of the Stupid Society of American Voters!

Thank you so much for putting a title on the collective Obama/Ferguson/ Mentality ..."stupidity of American Voter"!

Come on Obama supporters! Prove to me why YOU don't need to be lumped in Gruber's sobriquet..."Stupidity of American Voter"!
(For those of you that are part of the "sobriquet"...definition..."a salient characteristic is of sufficient familiarity that the sobriquet can become more familiar than the original name. " Obama voter...sobriquet.."Stupidity of American Voter"

Americans are morons, mostly selfish undereducated children with VISA cards. Feel better now?

Correction: They are uneducated rather than undereducated. We don't need a greater number of college graduates without any practical knowledge or skills.

Americans are morons, mostly selfish undereducated children with VISA cards. Feel better now?
No you are wrong. Most Americans are NOT.
Gruber was talking about the Obama voters that were too stupid to read where Obama told us all he was going to fool us!
Read from "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Forum List

Back