What Europe's media thought of the Trump speech

Soviets are gone? You can't be serious.
Well, they are not gone, gone, gone. They are well and alive in the governments of Western European countries.
you can certainly tell they are Bolsheviks....It's tattooed on the back of their necks...
We both know you are not such a simpleton as posting that seriously. I think it was meant to be a joke while disagreeing.
It's a take off on an old Monty Python sketch about a dead Bishop being discovered...
You should have gone the full monty.......

European Media will keep criticizing his intentions about NATO and about making every country pay for any help. I doubt their "leaders" will love it.

Retired British Foreign Office diplomat Jonathan Clarke:

Trump’s policy critics were likely to argue that keeping major US forces in Europe was essential to America’s foreign policy agenda in the region, Clarke suggested.

Clarke maintained that for many years European leaders had quietly taken advantage of this rationale to reject repeated US requests that they increase their own financial and military contributions to NATO.
US Defense, Foreign Policy Establishments to Resist Trump Policies

And Trump is totally right!

NATO allies must pay their bills!

It's not right for USA to pay for them!

Of course Europeans are not going to like Trump's speech....it goes without saying.

True, but there's a monkey who supports.
Hungary's Orban likes what he hears of 'valiant' Trump's dark vision.

Hungary's Orban likes what he hears of 'valiant' Trump's security plans
.jpg

European Media will keep criticizing his intentions about NATO and about making every country pay for any help. I doubt their "leaders" will love it.

Retired British Foreign Office diplomat Jonathan Clarke:

Trump’s policy critics were likely to argue that keeping major US forces in Europe was essential to America’s foreign policy agenda in the region, Clarke suggested.

Clarke maintained that for many years European leaders had quietly taken advantage of this rationale to reject repeated US requests that they increase their own financial and military contributions to NATO.
US Defense, Foreign Policy Establishments to Resist Trump Policies

And Trump is totally right!

NATO allies must pay their bills!

It's not right for USA to pay for them!

Of course Europeans are not going to like Trump's speech....it goes without saying.

True, but there's a monkey who supports.
Hungary's Orban likes what he hears of 'valiant' Trump's dark vision.

Hungary's Orban likes what he hears of 'valiant' Trump's security plans
View attachment 82691
Monkey, because he wants his nation to be secure and he wants to keep his nations identity?
Looky...looky....looky who decided to chime in. I'll be damned if it is not Magda the George Soros stooge. So, the marching order is to call the guy monkey in order to discredit his vision to deny the George Soros orchestrated invasion of the Muslim scum from the beginning.

Forum List

Back