What drives anti-government extremists?

BZZ wrong, They overthrew their Gov't because they wanted representation and then chose not to pay back monies the Crown used to defend the Colonies in the French/Indian wars, as they had agreed...

So you defend what Harry Reid and his boy Kornze did, huh. You still think that this is about Bundy and grazing fees?

Defend a false premise created 20+ years AFTER Bundy CHOSE to stop paying his grazing fees? Not very smart are you!

The Fed doesn't have any business running a business from Washington D.C. in Utah. To hell with the thugs. This is a stat matter. This is a classic example of tyranny. My federal government is too big. It's a bully.

BTW, Jefferson was in France when the United States Constitution was written and submitted to the states for adoption. He had little to do with the creation of the Constitution or the text of it. He didn't give us anything.
Do you even know why he was in France?

You also seem to be completely unaware of his correspondence during that period.

Anyone surprised the left would stand behind government over their countrymen and women?

look at the IRS
now the BLM
I guess this is what it feels like to be stabbed in the back

The LIBERAL Jefferson who gave US a strong federal Gov't and was concerned with the wealthy getting to strong in the US?

The correct word is "stronger", and Jefferson never envisioned the government we have today.

BTW, Jefferson was in France when the United States Constitution was written and submitted to the states for adoption. He had little to do with the creation of the Constitution or the text of it. He didn't give us anything.

Can't imagine any person living in the birth of the US can imagine the size or scope of the current world. But yes, TJ was anti federalist, but DID double the size of US with the purchase of Louisiana AND wanted a purer form of democracy AND a nation based on agriculture. Think either of those would work?

And NO, TJ WASN'T AN ANTI GOV'T NUTTER!

No one here is an anti gov't nutter. You can keep repeating the false premise until you drop, but that won't make it true. Time to stand on your own.

So you defend what Harry Reid and his boy Kornze did, huh. You still think that this is about Bundy and grazing fees?

Defend a false premise created 20+ years AFTER Bundy CHOSE to stop paying his grazing fees? Not very smart are you!

The Fed doesn't have any business running a business from Washington D.C. in Utah. To hell with the thugs. This is a stat matter. This is a classic example of tyranny. My federal government is too big. It's a bully.

Got it YOU get to make the choices as Bundy is a tax cheat who UNFAIRLY competes in the market place and gets subsidized by tax payers !

I don't care the size of MY federal Gov't, I want EFFECTIVE Gov't something the GOP/conservatives HATE...

The correct word is "stronger", and Jefferson never envisioned the government we have today.

Can't imagine any person living in the birth of the US can imagine the size or scope of the current world. But yes, TJ was anti federalist, but DID double the size of US with the purchase of Louisiana AND wanted a purer form of democracy AND a nation based on agriculture. Think either of those would work?

No one here is an anti gov't nutter. You can keep repeating the false premise until you drop, but that won't make it true. Time to stand on your own.

Follow along Bubba, the POSTER posited TJ was an anti Gov't nutter...

Anyone surprised the left would stand behind government over their countrymen and women?

look at the IRS
now the BLM

BEN SPEAKING ON THE WELFARE RANCHER BUNDY:

Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father, American diplomat, statesman, and scientist; letter to Robert Morris, December 25, 1783:

"All the property that is necessary to a Man, for the Conservation of the Individual and the Propagation of the Species, is his natural Right, which none can justly deprive him of: But all Property superfluous to such purposes is the Property of the Publick, who, by their Laws, have created it, and who may therefore by other laws dispose of it, whenever the Welfare of the Publick shall demand such Disposition. He that does not like civil Society on these Terms, let him retire and live among Savages. He can have no right to the benefits of Society, who will not pay his Club towards the Support of it."

Who said that? Are you following, Bubba?

Pointing out you're not very smart was an understatement.

look at the IRS
now the BLM

Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father, American diplomat, statesman, and scientist; letter to Robert Morris, December 25, 1783:

"All the property that is necessary to a Man, for the Conservation of the Individual and the Propagation of the Species, is his natural Right, which none can justly deprive him of: But all Property superfluous to such purposes is the Property of the Publick, who, by their Laws, have created it, and who may therefore by other laws dispose of it, whenever the Welfare of the Publick shall demand such Disposition. He that does not like civil Society on these Terms, let him retire and live among Savages. He can have no right to the benefits of Society, who will not pay his Club towards the Support of it."

you are such a bore..don't know why you left the dailykos did they stop bowing to you or something?
good grief

You did Bubba

"Did you know Thomas Jefferson was one of these "anti-government nutters"?

I doubt you did."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nti-government-extremists-19.html#post9352659

look at the IRS
now the BLM

you are such a bore..don't know why you left the dailykos did they stop bowing to you or something?
good grief

Got it, As long as the welfare rancher Bundy HATES federal Gov't, refuses to pay his bills and doesn't accept the US Constitution, you wing nutters stand beside him *shaking head*

You did Bubba

"Did you know Thomas Jefferson was one of these "anti-government nutters"?

I doubt you did."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nti-government-extremists-19.html#post9352659
That is not positing that "TJ" was an anti-government nutter.

Bubba.

Like I implied before, you're a waste of time to respond to, but before you put words in my mouth, learn to read critically.

Got it YOU get to make the choices as Bundy is a tax cheat who UNFAIRLY competes in the market place and gets subsidized by tax payers !

I don't care the size of MY federal Gov't, I want EFFECTIVE Gov't something the GOP/conservatives HATE...

Oh, so now you care about tax cheats. You're funny. You're forgetting all the tax cheats Obama nominated for positions when he took office. Some of us are paying attention.

Pointing out you're not very smart was an understatement.

My dog told me to tell you to go chase a squirrel.

look at the IRS
now the BLM

Franklin was an avowed Communist.

look at the IRS
now the BLM

Franklin was an avowed Communist.
It has been proven on these very boards that all the founding fathers were communists, in fact, there are only a few Americans today that are not classified as communists.

Progressives must breed by artificial insemination, it's impossible to imagine they can figure out how to copulate without receiving instructions from the government

Forum List

Back