Zone1 what does it mean to BLASPHEMES against the Holy Spirit

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
to the point
to whom it may concern
you will die in your sins, why because you constantly say I have no sin, you did nothing wrong, you think you do not have answers to anyone, and you are under the law of sin, what does this mean, it means when the time comes you will give an account your entire life, to one who gave you your life, make no mistake, you have free will, but like everything there is an end.
the law in which are in is your own doing, you can not blame anyone for your demise, meaning your death, stop blaming people for your action, you are an adult you are responsible, for whatever you did in life, if someone is trying to help you, just say thank you.

Picture3 - Copy.jpg
"Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter;
but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation"--
because they said, "He has an unclean spirit."
Mark 3:28-30 (NKJV)

BLASPHEMES against the Holy Spirit means to deny that the Holy Spirit does not exist or to deny the deity of God His divine attribute
door-blood.jpg
And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe
that I am He, you will die in your sins."
John 8:23-24 (NKJV)

These cultists love to make their simple fairy stories sound complex . They only invented the Trinity ( Paul ) because by itself the Son and Father being the same was just too ridiculous , unless you were very skilful at keeping a straight face .

Just don't say Jehovah.

a story of a fierce young or old man, or woman
This man was strong and fierce no one was able to convince him that he had a problem, As he got older there was no one to challenge him, Years went by, and the man was losing his vitality, the same people saw his infirmities on his body, as a young man all he did curse every word, as he became a senior, he isolated everyone even family, his strength and fearless was no more, all he did was curse god continuous just drink alcohol, he curses god because he knew that he can never hurt anyone anymore, as you age your life will be with you forevermore

The mighty and fierce
King Nebuchadnezzar fall
R (50).jpg
Your infirmities are your sickness or your weakness, and your life is your reproaches
the more the merrier, your sins shall remain

These cultists love to make their simple fairy stories sound complex . They only invented the Trinity ( Paul ) because by itself the Son and Father being the same was just too ridiculous , unless you were very skilful at keeping a straight face .
but guess what my fairy tell is coming true, before my eyes how you make so
R (36).gif

to the point
to whom it may concern
you will die in your sins, why because you constantly say I have no sin, you did nothing wrong, you think you do not have answers to anyone, and you are under the law of sin, what does this mean, it means when the time comes you will give an account your entire life, to one who gave you your life, make no mistake, you have free will, but like everything there is an end.
the law in which are in is your own doing, you can not blame anyone for your demise, meaning your death, stop blaming people for your action, you are an adult you are responsible, for whatever you did in life, if someone is trying to help you, just say thank you.

Picture3 - Copy.jpg
"Assuredly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they may utter;
but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation"--
because they said, "He has an unclean spirit."
Mark 3:28-30 (NKJV)

BLASPHEMES against the Holy Spirit means to deny that the Holy Spirit does not exist or to deny the deity of God His divine attribute
door-blood.jpg
And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe
that I am He, you will die in your sins."
John 8:23-24 (NKJV)

I agree with your point made in the first paragraph (albeit without proper punctuation). But No, the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is saying NO to the Holy Spirit who tells us that Jesus Christ is the way to Heaven and we must repent. The Catholic Church, the one Christ founded (and He only founded ONE) teaches this, that the only unforgivable sin is rejecting God's forgiveness (Christ) until the very end of your earthly life.

If the trinity was an invention of Paul he forgot to invite the Holy Spirit with him to the church at Corinth, which was badly in need of 'him'. The HS is also absent from other greetings to the churches by Paul, James, and Peter.

1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and our brother Sosthenes,

2 To the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours:

3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

James, a slave of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes* in the dispersion, greetings.

*Weren't 10 of those tribes lost to history. James seemed to know where they were. ;)

Last edited:
I agree with your point made in the first paragraph (albeit without proper punctuation). But No, the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is saying NO to the Holy Spirit who tells us that Jesus Christ is the way to Heaven and we must repent. The Catholic Church, the one Christ founded (and He only founded ONE) teaches this, that the only unforgivable sin is rejecting God's forgiveness (Christ) until the very end of your earthly life.
greetings
if I may I only can give these words

God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?
Behold, I have received a command to bless; He has blessed me, and I cannot reverse it.
"He has not observed iniquity in Jacob, Nor has He seen wickedness in Israel. The Lord his God is with him, And the shout of a King is among them.
Num 23:19-21 (NKJV)

by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.
And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled
in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight--
if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.
Col 1:20-23 (NKJV)

But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted--you may well put up with it!
2 Cor 11:3-4 (NKJV)

But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
For do I now persuade men or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Gal 1:8-12 (NKJV)

For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
1 Peter 4:17 (NKJV)

God is good

The Lord is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works.
Psalms 145:9 (NKJV)
Nevertheless, He did not leave Himself without witness, in that He did good, gave us rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness."
Acts 14:17 (NKJV)

God is merciful
Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.
Luke 6:36 (NKJV)

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)
Eph 2:4-5 (KJV)

God is patient
The Lord is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
He will not always strive with us, Nor will He keep His anger forever.
He has not dealt with us according to our sins, Nor punished us according to our iniquities.
Psalms 103:8-10 (NKJV)

God is righteous

Clouds and darkness surround Him; Righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.
A fire goes before Him And burns up His enemies roundabout.
His lightning lights the world; The earth sees and trembles.
The mountains melt like wax in the presence of the Lord, In the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.
Psalms 97:2-5 (NKJV)

God is all-powerful
But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Matt 19:26 (NKJV)

Vatican as it is and the future
And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified.
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phil 3:18 (NKJV)

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:29 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:4-5 (NKJV)

"The blasphemy against the Holy Ghost or denying the Holy Ghost, which shall not be forgiven in the world nor out of the world, is in that ye commit murder wherein ye shed innocent blood and assent unto my death, after ye have received my new and everlasting covenant, saith the Lord God; and he that abideth not this law can in nowise enter into my glory, but shall be damned, saith the Lord."

So, it take more than just the shedding of innocent blood. It takes that we have received the new and everlasting covenant which means we have pure knowledge that the Father lives, Jesus is the Christ and the Holy Ghost bears record of this. One who is atheist on earth may in the presence of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost at the judgment seat may acknowledge that he/she was wrong. Doesn't mean that person will receive the highest level of Glory as Paul wrote in First Corinthians chapter 15. But, it will keep him/her out of Perdition with Satan forever.
To put it simply, you have to deny the Godhead to their faces.

youre so clueless its sad and dangerous. Blasphemy of the HS is attributing Jesus'miracles to satan. period. therefore since Jesus in the flash is not here doing miracles you cannot commit this unpardonable sin.
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit has to do with accusing Jesus Christ of being demon-possessed instead of Spirit-filled. This particular type of blasphemy cannot be duplicated today. The Pharisees were in a unique moment in history: they had the Law and the Prophets, they had the Holy Spirit stirring their hearts, they had the Son of God Himself standing right in front of them, and they saw with their own eyes the miracles He did. Never before in the history of the world (and never since) had so much divine light been granted to men; if anyone should have recognized Jesus for who He was, it was the Pharisees. Yet they chose defiance. They purposely attributed the work of the Spirit to the devil, even though they knew the truth and had the proof. Jesus declared their willful blindness to be unpardonable. Their blasphemy against the Holy Spirit was their final rejection of God’s grace. They had set their course, and God was going to let them sail into perdition unhindered.

Jesus told the crowd that the Pharisees’ blasphemy against the Holy Spirit “will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come” (Matthew 12:32). This is another way of saying that their sin would never be forgiven, ever. Not now, not in eternity. As Mark 3:29 puts it, “They are guilty of an eternal sin.”

Last edited:
greetings
if I may I only can give these words

God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?
Behold, I have received a command to bless; He has blessed me, and I cannot reverse it.
"He has not observed iniquity in Jacob, Nor has He seen wickedness in Israel. The Lord his God is with him, And the shout of a King is among them.
Num 23:19-21 (NKJV)

I have read the entire Bible and the New Testament over and over many times (had it read to me at Mass over and over for years) so I already know those psgs.

But the Word is easily misunderstood in some places by certain people/groups.

When Jesus used the term Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.. if you look at the context there, he was speaking to people who KNEW He was God, knew He was telling the truth about everything, but they rejected Him anyway. THAT is blasphemy of th Holy Spirit and Jesus warned us against doing what they did.

I have read the entire Bible and the New Testament over and over many times (had it read to me at Mass over and over for years) so I already know those psgs.

But the Word is easily misunderstood in some places by certain people/groups.

When Jesus used the term Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.. if you look at the context there, he was speaking to people who KNEW He was God, knew He was telling the truth about everything, but they rejected Him anyway. THAT is blasphemy of th Holy Spirit and Jesus warned us against doing what they did.
renewing some old scriptures
89f6a84f.gif

Forum List

Back