What do you want to do in your next life?

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
If there was another life after death, what would you want to do?

In my next life I want to live my life backwards. Just think of the advantages ...

You start out dead and get that out of the way.

Then you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day.

Then you get kicked out for being far too healthy.

Enjoy your retirement and collect your pension.

Then when you start work you get a gold watch on your first day.

You toil for forty years until you're too young to work.

You prepare for sixth form college ... drink alcohol, party and attempt to bonk every member of the opposite sex you can.

Then you go to Primary School ... you become a kid, you play and have no responsibilities.

Next you become a baby and then ... you spend your last nine months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions - central heating, room service and then ...

You finish off as an orgasm!

What a way to go!

I would like to be a tour bus driver, because I would get to go to all the interesting places for free, get paid, and a living stipend. I like driving, always have; enjoy different places; material culture and local history. Drive the bus! and go on the tour.

I'd live my second life as a rich white man and move right next door to Wright! :eusa_whistle:

I'd like to do everything right that I did wrong in this lifetime...

I think I would rather come back in time than do anything in particular in an afterlife. Consider the joke at the beginning of this thread, clearly we change and as we do we want different things. Imagine the dark ages, you could tell all the people about the future and then they'd burn you at the stack. Or you can stand at Hiroshima and say, 'damn WTF was that.' Or in a tepee with your squaw wondering if those white bastards are here to stay? You could poison the concentration camp SS and sing or at least breath a sign of relief as you wander through the countryside to freedom. Or shoot the bastard who is shooting the children, make him aware first then shoot him. I know that's not too saintly. Sorry, getting nuts here. You could tell people about germs, once more the stack awaits you. You could tell the conservative it's warmer out in the sun than in the cave. I know that's useless. You could frisk John Wilkes Booth or shine a mirror in Oswald's eyes, or tell Bush about OBL. You could buy Polaroid low and sell high. Ask Jesus if he could put a better time table on his next cloud appearance.

If I had to pick I'd come back as a woman for a bit, their orgasms are so much more intense and longer than ours, and carrying a child would be kinda interesting. Of course raising the little bastard is another story. Then you could choose to be gay and experience multiple orgasm without any guilt trip. And since it is two or more women, the house would be clean and meals a pleasure. An added pleasure I guess - no Sunday football or nascar. You could smell the flowers and not be a pile of sticks.

But maybe even more fascinating you could go back those four thousand years and see what 'let there be light' was like, check if Eve was a looker, or if that's not true, you could watch evolution unfold. All so fascinating, don't you think.

Death (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
Meaningfulness and Mortality (Immortalist Philosophy)

Last edited:
i would like to fly...so i would want to come back as a man....as a birdman...

they now have the technology to fly but i dont have the physical abilty to do it at my age....now with the wingsuits you can fly:

the birdmen were on 60 mintues last night.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttz5oPpF1Js]YouTube - Extreme Base Jumping in Wingsuits[/ame]

I would just like to know at 18 years old, what I know now about life and people....and begin from there with all that street smarts already known....

Mork & Mindy! We shall you call you Mearth.

If there was another life after death, what would you want to do?

In my next life I want to live my life backwards. Just think of the advantages ...

You start out dead and get that out of the way.

Then you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day.

Then you get kicked out for being far too healthy.

Enjoy your retirement and collect your pension.

Then when you start work you get a gold watch on your first day.

You toil for forty years until you're too young to work.

You prepare for sixth form college ... drink alcohol, party and attempt to bonk every member of the opposite sex you can.

Then you go to Primary School ... you become a kid, you play and have no responsibilities.

Next you become a baby and then ... you spend your last nine months floating peacefully in luxury, in spa-like conditions - central heating, room service and then ...

You finish off as an orgasm!

What a way to go!

I would like to come back as the same person I am right now but go through life again not making the same mistakes that I have made in this life just to see how things would have turned out if I had of made different choices in some of the major events of my life. That would be pretty cool.

I would like to come back as the same person I am right now but go through life again not making the same mistakes that I have made in this life just to see how things would have turned out if I had of made different choices in some of the major events of my life. That would be pretty cool.

That is another movie one of my favorites, 'Groundhog Day.'

'For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, And a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;