What Do You Predict They Found?

A dinosaur left over from tens of millions of years ago resurfaces in the 1930s
Lol ok

Look up fossil fish. Coelocanth or close to it. Thought extinct for 60 million years and then they caught a live one.

Hoaxed_photo_of_the_Loch_Ness_monster.jpg

I was interested in this story as it has to do with the legend of Nessie, or the Loch Ness monster. According to Scottish folklore, the monster is a large freshwater creature that inhabits the Loch Ness in the Scottish Highlands. It was sighted first around 1933. The eyewitnesses say it is large in size with a long neck and one or more humps protruding from the water. Obviously, the creationists would love to find Nessie as possible a plesiosaur (dinosaur) living to this day because it causes problems for secular scientists who say that dinosaurs were all killed by a large asteroid and other catastrophes while creationists say it was a global flood. A plesiosaur could have survived a flood.

Here is the general story from yesterday -- Loch Ness Monster 'might' be real, according to new scientific study

What bothers me is finding out through other sources that the scientist leading the exploration wanted money from tv producers to film a documentary of his team's findings. Thus, they have not released what they found in July and won't until September. What bothered me even more was this scientist doesn't believe in the monster. He should still have taken the position of trying to find it since people are most interested to see if there is a monster, and second if it is a plesiosaur. I can see why the tv producers turned him down. Also, I found Answers in Genesis say that there are no DNA of a plesiosaur. If true, then there is no way the researchers could find a plesiosaur from the DNA evidence.

What do you think? Evolutionists should be able to use what they know and predict what they found. They're always bragging about how evolutionary data predicts what species they hope to find, and these guys definitely sound like evolutionists, i.e. biased researchers. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they do not have the knowledge and technology to find evidence. I don't think they'll present a fair conclusion for what they found using their evidence.

Your brain is made of firkin jello.

Yours is feces.

I think this guy is biased and not being completely truthful if he doesn't have the plesiosaur DNA. The big story is still the Loch Ness monster and whether it really exists. What is it if it does? What did people see over the years? I think the second thing people want to know is whether it's a plesiosaur or some kind of strange beast, i.e. cryptid. However, this guy already said he doesn't believe in the folktales. He also talked about finding a new ancestor as part of the tree of life. That's also biased for ToE and evolution. If the guy talked about what they were looking for in regards to the monster or dinosaur, then it would have generated more interest and he would've gotten the tv documentary.

Yours is feces.

I think this guy is biased and not being completely truthful if he doesn't have the plesiosaur DNA. The big story is still the Loch Ness monster and whether it really exists. What is it if it does? What did people see over the years? I think the second thing people want to know is whether it's a plesiosaur or some kind of strange beast, i.e. cryptid. However, this guy already said he doesn't believe in the folktales. He also talked about finding a new ancestor as part of the tree of life. That's also biased for ToE and evolution. If the guy talked about what they were looking for in regards to the monster or dinosaur, then it would have generated more interest and he would've gotten the tv documentary.
Well this is a rare event...…………………..I actually have no words
I mean when I think about it my brain turns off

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Last edited:
Lol ok

it hasnt been proven it was millions of yrs ago
True that bro. I once saw a pic of jesus riding a raptor

drinking does that to a guy,,,
Lol why is it that you always come off ass a hypocrite when it comes to science?
You defend the Jewish 6000 year old bullshit and never say a word about science

Lol ok

Lol why is it that you always come off ass a hypocrite when it comes to science?

when did I defend them or that???

all I said is it hasnt been proven to be millions of yrs,,,

Lol ok

when did I defend them or that???

all I said is it hasnt been proven to be millions of yrs,,,

you know its pretty pathetic all you have is a funny flag and no proof,,

almost like you know I'm right and cant do anything about it,,,

Nothing in Loch Ness can support a family of creatures of that size

No food chain

Nessie and Big Foot exist in the minds of those who want them to be real. After all this time, a carcass or skeleton of either would have been found.

THE PROBLEM WITH NESSIE is that they cannot understand how such a thing could live and breed so long when the lake is so utterly poor on food for it to live on. Yet the sightings persist and are difficult to explain.

THE PROBLEM WITH BIGFOOT is that reports of these creatures persist in almost every culture, most with no knowledge or contact with others, going back thousands of years! And with a lot of credible evidence and witnesses! How can one dismiss 100,000 sightings over thousands of years in nearly every boreal part of the world?

Nessie and Big Foot exist in the minds of those who want them to be real. After all this time, a carcass or skeleton of either would have been found.

THE PROBLEM WITH NESSIE is that they cannot understand how such a thing could live and breed so long when the lake is so utterly poor on food for it to live on. Yet the sightings persist and are difficult to explain.

THE PROBLEM WITH BIGFOOT is that reports of these creatures persist in almost every culture, most with no knowledge or contact with others, going back thousands of years! And with a lot of credible evidence and witnesses! How can one dismiss 100,000 sightings over thousands of years in nearly every boreal part of the world?

what does a nessie eat???

No food chain

What about the fish? Is there not enough? Just claiming no food chain doesn't make it so. It's a huge and deep loch. I'm not saying you don't have an argument, but you have to provide some facts as to how much food a monster needs and how much food is there in the loch.

"Loch Ness, lake, lying in the Highland council area, Scotland. With a depth of 788 feet (240 metres) and a length of about 23 miles (36 km), Loch Ness has the largest volume of fresh water in Great Britain. It lies in the Glen Mor—or Great Glen, which bisects the Highlands—and forms part of the system of waterways across Scotland that civil engineer Thomas Telford linked by means of the Caledonian Canal (opened 1822)."

"Like some other very deep lochs in Scotland and Scandinavia, Loch Ness is said to be inhabited by an aquatic monster. Many sightings of the so-called Loch Ness monster have been reported, and the possibility of its existence—perhaps in the form of a solitary survivor of the long-extinct plesiosaurs—continues to intrigue many."

Loch Ness | lake, Scotland, United Kingdom

What was the point of this guy saying they'll explore the folklore? Even he doesn't believe it. Why would people want to watch his show if he he doesn't believe it? I doubt he could get it on the air.

No food chain

What about the fish? Is there not enough? Just claiming no food chain doesn't make it so. It's a huge and deep loch. I'm not saying you don't have an argument, but you have to provide some facts as to how much food a monster needs and how much food is there in the loch.

"Loch Ness, lake, lying in the Highland council area, Scotland. With a depth of 788 feet (240 metres) and a length of about 23 miles (36 km), Loch Ness has the largest volume of fresh water in Great Britain. It lies in the Glen Mor—or Great Glen, which bisects the Highlands—and forms part of the system of waterways across Scotland that civil engineer Thomas Telford linked by means of the Caledonian Canal (opened 1822)."

"Like some other very deep lochs in Scotland and Scandinavia, Loch Ness is said to be inhabited by an aquatic monster. Many sightings of the so-called Loch Ness monster have been reported, and the possibility of its existence—perhaps in the form of a solitary survivor of the long-extinct plesiosaurs—continues to intrigue many."

Loch Ness | lake, Scotland, United Kingdom

What was the point of this guy saying they'll explore the folklore? Even he doesn't believe it. Why would people want to watch his show if he he doesn't believe it? I doubt he could get it on the air.
Why do you believe in dinosaurs anyway? There are no bones, no flesh no photos no nothing. The fact is that you have the mental ability of a toddler.

How scientists debunked the Loch Ness Monster

Why do you believe in dinosaurs anyway? There are no bones, no flesh no photos no nothing. The fact is that you have the mental ability of a toddler.

Dinosaurs are fact. Didn't you know that? There is no disagreement on this. We have its bones today. Just go visit a museum that has dinosaurs. How do you come up with such silly statements?

Now, do they exist today? They may as there are eyewitness sightings. And there are photos that we are not sure of. I've already stated the much used surgeon's photo was fake. With cryptids, this is what we did to discover new species in the past. How do we discover new species today

Instead, you can't answer the question I asked in the topic. Anyway, you do not answer my questions, but yet I answer yours.

There's no fool like an old fool Frannie. You learned to believe in silly things that you have not validated. What else can I say? Do you think we're all wrong about you?

Why should we watch this guy's tv show? If Nessie has been debunked as you claim via some news article, then why did this guy lie? It was discovered that he doesn't believe in Nessie in one of his local newspapers from Australia-New Zealand. He also is biased based on only believing in evolution. I think he expected to find some new common ancestor. Who wants to watch a tv show on that. We can just read the news.

I found a news interview. They asked the question people want to know. Could it be a large catfish haha? This evolutionist guy has no idea of building up his show.

Here's how I would've done it.

Dinosaurs are fact. Didn't you know that? There is no disagreement on this. We have its bones today. Just go visit a museum that has dinosaurs. How do you come up with such silly statements?

Now, do they exist today? They may as there are eyewitness sightings. And there are photos that we are not sure of. I've already stated the much used surgeon's photo was fake. With cryptids, this is what we did to discover new species in the past. How do we discover new species today

Instead, you can't answer the question I asked in the topic. Anyway, you do not answer my questions, but yet I answer yours.

There's no fool like an old fool Frannie. You learned to believe in silly things that you have not validated. What else can I say? Do you think we're all wrong about you?

Why should we watch this guy's tv show? If Nessie has been debunked as you claim via some news article, then why did this guy lie? It was discovered that he doesn't believe in Nessie in one of his local newspapers from Australia-New Zealand. He also is biased based on only believing in evolution. I think he expected to find some new common ancestor. Who wants to watch a tv show on that. We can just read the news.
There is no Nessie retard, you have the IQ of a squid

Nessie will never be debunked because you can not debunk what was never real, you will never comprehend

Forum List

Back