What do you predict in Ukraine/Crimea over the next month or two?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I'm not too much of an expert on the issue, but here is what I predict happening:

WAR. - People of Crimea will vote in 10 days to stay part of Russia, while people in Ukraine are not having any elections or referendum and the media is creating an illusion that a new government is already formed and it's a done deal - They are not mentioning the fact that it was never elected. pure illusion of democracy, just like in America. And this in my opinion can only lead to war. please share your predictions.

My prediction is ......

Who cares about U-crane? Are they part of U-haul?

Nobody gives a shit. March madness begins in a few days. ....does Ukraine have a team?

Also, new episodes of "Revenge" start on Sunday ......

:lol:

My prediction is ......

Who cares about U-crane? Are they part of U-haul?

Nobody gives a shit. March madness begins in a few days. ....does Ukraine have a team?

Also, new episodes of "Revenge" start on Sunday ......

:lol:
Oooops sorry, didn't realize you're a part of this kabal:

american-zionist-culture.jpg

Crimean parliament votes unanimously to become part of Russia

Crimea’s parliament unanimously voted in favour of becoming part of Russia on Thursday, RIA news agency said, citing the text of the decision.

It was agreed “to enter into the Russian Federation with the rights of a subject of the Russian Federation”, the text said.

Short but complete article from a European source with video @ Crimean MPs vote to become part of Russia | euronews, world news

Crimean parliament votes unanimously to become part of Russia

Crimea’s parliament unanimously voted in favour of becoming part of Russia on Thursday, RIA news agency said, citing the text of the decision.

It was agreed “to enter into the Russian Federation with the rights of a subject of the Russian Federation”, the text said.

Short but complete article from a European source with video @ Crimean MPs vote to become part of Russia | euronews, world news
That happened EARLIER today, and it was on my home page which is CNN, so yes I know. I am talking about in 10 days when people will vote and will probably vote the same. But Crimea however is not Ukraine, and the international banker appointed new leadership is in Ukraine, not Crimea. The protests and the sniper assassinations were in Kiev Ukraine, not in Crimea.

What will happen?

Putin will continue to do what he wants.... Annex/seize territory and the lying cocksucker in chief will continue to do what he wants.... Suck Reggie Love's dick

Life goes on

Forum List

Back