What do the 47% get?

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
47% of American citizens do not earn enough to pay federal income taxes....

What do they get out of this alleged TAX CUT?

Are they not affected at all other than reducing their benefits like their health care benefit and cutting their medicare and cutting their social security and/or cutting their CHIP benefit?

Are they not affected at all other than reducing their benefits like their health care benefit and cutting their medicare and cutting their social security and/or cutting their CHIP benefit?
Let 'em eat sirloin.

Do you EVER stop lying?

None of those are being cut, dumb ass!

Why should everyone get something out of every law?

The remaining 53% get something out of this. Is that not enough? Besides, I haven't yet met any non-hard leftist who plans to be on the bottom 47% his entire life leeching off of other people. Maybe you are one and don't have plans to improve yourself, in that case you are more like in the 1% minority, not 47%.

They get more welfare through the tax code, it called the child tax credit, it went up $900. No one who doesn't pay taxes should get a damn thing. Tax cuts are for tax payers.

Do you EVER stop lying?

None of those are being cut, dumb ass!
you need to pay attention..... Paul Ryan SAID entitlement reform is next on the agenda,(in order to pay for the tax cuts for the wealthiest and corporations....)

I do not lie, asshole!

They get more welfare through the tax code, it called the child tax credit, it went up $900. No one who doesn't pay taxes should get a damn thing. Tax cuts are for tax payers.

so who is trump fooling when he says everyone is getting a tax cut? when half the country isn't? PLUS they are going to lose their healthcare benefit....

and if they don't have children, like the seniors? or they are single?

I asked that question today in a Tax thread. I expected answers like Jobs, raises, Child tax credit etc. Instead I got ignored? Maybe I should look again. I am starting to pout, get upset. You got answers. I never start threads either, they all fail.

that's what they want. they have nothing but disdain for people who are working class or poor.

Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.
JFK

I asked that question today in a Tax thread. I expected answers like Jobs, raises, Child tax credit etc. Instead I got ignored? Maybe I should look again. I am starting to pout, get upset. You got answers. I never start threads either, they all fail.
I usually don't start threads either, and if I do, they usually bomb.... so don't feel alone....i'm right there with ya!

It’s funny how greedy people get when they pay no taxes but want a larger refund. Jealous that someone gets to pay less while they pay nothing.

They get "simplification". Easier to send in ZERO using a smaller form. Income 0-31, 000. Deduct $24K or $12k single. If not greater than $24K, thanks for playing. Please tell us how you live on $12K. Oh silly me.....that's another thread yuk yuk

Kids? Litte Marco "water" Rubio is fighting last minute for $2K/kid or something......CREDIT.

so who is trump fooling when he says everyone is getting a tax cut? when half the country isn't? PLUS they are going to lose their healthcare benefit....

Common sense would allow me to think that in order for someone to see a cut / reduction they would have to be paying something in the first place.

It’s funny how greedy people get when they pay no taxes but want a larger refund. Jealous that someone gets to pay less while they pay nothing.
they pay nothing because the 20k or so that they earn as a couple is tax exempt....but that 20k or so is ALSO tax exempt for the millionaire couple as well.... that poor couple is getting nothing that the rich couple isn't getting as well... the first 20k or so, tax free.

Forum List

Back