What Did The 'Economics Whiz' Just Do?

Two questions:

1. Is there a point in there you are trying to make? If so please state it rather than simply stringing together a series of incoherent pastes.

2. Do you understand anything you have quoted are are you willing to discuss it? I think not, but out of courtesy, I'll ask. If you think these dregs from conservative bat shit crazy websites support any particular point you are trying to make, try to make the logical argument for us poor souls who labor in reality.

OMG…an opinion from some pin-the-tail on the zygote genetic crap-shoot. Yup, that’s gonna contain lots of edification. Exactly what time this afternoon were you dragging yourself up from the primordial ooze, and learning to stand erect?

….you poor sad thing,you….
‘Over the hill,’ and ‘up the creek without a paddle!’ Have I mixed my metaphors?
But, accurate just the same.

in•co•her•ent
/ˌinkōˈhi(ə)rənt/
Adjective
1. (of spoken or written language) Expressed in an incomprehensible or confusing way; unclear.
2. (of a person) Unable to speak intelligibly.

Really?
Let’s see….four passages clearly linked and designed to make a point. Let me help you:
1. There is a glut of federal workers
2. A feeble-minded administration sucks money out of the economy to grow government.
3. And….pays these minions double what the private sector earns….exactly the opposite of what government security should earn.
4. And the oaf in the White House gives ‘em a raise no less!!

See…that wasn’t so hard, was it? Well, not so hard if you have an average or better IQ
That eliminates you, huh?

Hey….did you notice how I was able to chew you up without stooping to your level of crass language?
Think you can learn from it?

So...there was a President hand-wringing and warning of the 'fiscal cliff' in 2006?'

no. but there also wasn't a bunch of obstreperous teatards who wanted to destroy our economic system back in 2006.

or do you not understand the fact that the speaker is a pretty reasonable guy who can't control his loons?

"obstreperous teatards"
Wow!
Double wow!
This is the new and improved appellation!!!
I thought I'd have to wait for 2013!

Remember this, from the old days> "BUSH-IDIOT-DOLT-STUPID-COULTERGEIST- RUSHBOT-brain dead-wingnut-fruit loop- nutcase."

Good to see you applying yourself.

And, thanks for the opportunity to explain the world to you....again.
Here's where you went wrong: "destroy our economic system."
So....cutting spending would "destroy our economic system"?
That sound? Me, chuckling.

Now...try to understand this: every time taxes go up...outside of war debts...government grows.
Bigger government means less liberty, 'cause bureaucrats always look for something to do...even if nothing need be done.
Guess who the idiot was who just grew government during a financial crisis?
Know who love regulations? Lawyers. Bet you know why.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. What's that? No smoking allowed in your place? So saith the Smoking Czar, huh?

Two questions:

1. Is there a point in there you are trying to make? If so please state it rather than simply stringing together a series of incoherent pastes.

2. Do you understand anything you have quoted are are you willing to discuss it? I think not, but out of courtesy, I'll ask. If you think these dregs from conservative bat shit crazy websites support any particular point you are trying to make, try to make the logical argument for us poor souls who labor in reality.

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers....

the questions are reasonable... the cut and paste queen never gives her own thoughts... just regurgitates a multitude of quotes...

which aren't worth the effort to break down and respond to b/c they're mostly nonsense, half truths and far right wing blogosphere 'opinions'.

"the cut and paste queen never gives her own thoughts... just regurgitates a multitude of quotes..."

Silly girl....of course they're my thoughts.
Think they were selected at random?

The post was constructed to make a powerful point.
The proof is how angry you get.

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers....

the questions are reasonable... the cut and paste queen never gives her own thoughts... just regurgitates a multitude of quotes...

which aren't worth the effort to break down and respond to b/c they're mostly nonsense, half truths and far right wing blogosphere 'opinions'.

Spot on observation with one missing ingredient. Her defense is always an attack on the person who offers a counterpoint to her half-truths and the right wing propaganda she spews. Never in my experience has she responded with a cogent (and let alone concise) defense which originated from her own brain.

Hey....just to prove you right, let me take a shot, dormouse:

That Navaho jewelry goes with your complexion

"Her defense is always an attack on the person who offers a counterpoint to her half-truths and the right wing propaganda.

Well, that let's you out: you can barely write your name in the sand with a stick.
Your retort is a neg.
Ain't that true?
Ya' just don't have it anymore.

Last edited:
Bush is the one who crashed the economy and distroyed the private sector jobs

Actually, it was FDR, with the creation of Fannie and Freddie

Carter added the CRA

Clinton, the same, and Cisneros and Cuomo

And then Frank and Dodd.

Guess which party each and every one of 'em belonged to?

Anyone informed and with a lick of sense have an opinion different than boedicca?

Bzzzzzzt. Wrong.

Try again.

But that's really not fair of me, on second thought. You really can't explain. You just blithely accept the government borrowing money we don't have to hand out to their cronies. The morality of saddling future generations with massive interest payments, high permanent unemployment, and low standards of living is lost on you.

What a perfect exchange to document the debate between conservative and liberal!

I love that, you asked for facts and the dunce asks for help.

Wish I has a rep for ya'!

Two questions:

Welcome to the world of Political Chic.

What....???

You looking for another spanking this close to the new year????

BTW....see the answer I gave him: I normally reserve that for you, Noodles.

Carter added the CRA

And then Frank and Dodd.

only a liberal can say with a straight face that much of the Federal government was not organized to get people into houses the Republican free market said they could not afford!

Carter added the CRA

And then Frank and Dodd.

only a liberal can say with a straight face that much of the Federal government was not organized to get people into houses the Republican free market said they could not afford!

ObamaCare the same.

Two questions:

Welcome to the world of Political Chic.

What....???

You looking for another spanking this close to the new year????

BTW....see the answer I gave him: I normally reserve that for you, Noodles.

Careful there, darling, I am the spanker, not the spankee. Happy New Years.

Oh, looky! Pull the stringy and the puppy utters inanities! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yes Bush created Fed Fanny Freddie CRA FHA HUD Etc etc and they were created to have no affect on the housing market!!!! THey were created...just to look pretty.

Notice that no matter how stupid a liberal looks he's still a liberal because a liberal actually has no idea what truth is. To a liberal a feeling is a truth. They simply lack the IQ for logical or scientific thinking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back