What did I Miss on Hillary's Current Campaign Body Count

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I thought there was only one really convenient death attributed to Hillary in the past year and I was told it was five in the last three weeks. Serious question, I know she will wiggle out because she's being doing this since at least AR but does she have the MSM that far under her thumb?

all accidents or natural causes....

th

Body count is 4 for sure in the last month as connected to the DNC.

Then help us out. Because I haven't been able to find the other 3..

Lead Attorney In Anti-Clinton DNC Fraud Case Mysteriously Found Dead | Zero Hedge

Just being objective. This guy was NOT a lead attorney in the case. He's just the legal assistant courier that delivered the warrant. There WAS legal motion to dismiss the case because the DNC contended it was not SERVED properly,, but that's not enough to order a hit and silence him..

Body count is 4 for sure in the last month as connected to the DNC.

Then help us out. Because I haven't been able to find the other 3..

Lead Attorney In Anti-Clinton DNC Fraud Case Mysteriously Found Dead | Zero Hedge

Just being objective. This guy was NOT a lead attorney in the case. He's just the legal assistant courier that delivered the warrant. There WAS legal motion to dismiss the case because the DNC contended it was not SERVED properly,, but that's not enough to order a hit and silence him..

I took the article myself with a grain of salt...........but, just maybe, that is what the Hill-Beast machine is hoping for.........nah!!!!!.....not murdah..................:dunno:..........

Will Assange and Trump be next? Will the body count become even higher ....Heaven forbid? I hope not.

The Left with all its criminal machine has become totally unhinged ....in search of power they will do anything, kill anybody!

The Mafia looks like a bunch of choirboys compared with these frightening Clinton/Obama thugs.

Will Assange and Trump be next? Will the body count become even higher ....Heaven forbid? I hope not.

The Left with all its criminal machine has become totally unhinged ....in search of power they will do anything, kill anybody!

The Mafia looks like a bunch of choirboys compared with these frightening Clinton/Obama thugs.

Well,.......this election afterall, is for all the marbles.......(SCOTUS, globalist hegemony, etc., etc.)

Forum List

Back