What did everyone get their spouse/SO for Christmas?

The ClayTaurus said:
Well, my girlfriend lived in Switzerland for awhile, so Godiva is far from the best chocolate in the world to her...

BUT SHE CAN SUCK IT UP AND ENJOY THE 30 DOLLARS OF TRUFFLES ANYWAYS!

Actually, I kid. She's hardly a chocolate snob. I could sit on some Hershey's kisses and she'd still melt if I gave them to her. Addicted, much?

In her opinion though, as a chocolate connoisseur, in case anyone wants to know/make a suggestion to someone, Lindt is apparently the best.

I hear Canadian chocolate is pretty good. Ask Johnny, I sent him a shit load of it last spring. I don't touch the stuff myself, I wouldn't know.

Said1 said:
I hear Canadian chocolate is pretty good. Ask Johnny, I sent him a shit load of it last spring. I don't touch the stuff myself, I wouldn't know.
Surely you jest! :dev1:

Said1 said:
Never. I only eat lettuce and soup. You can't prove otherwise.

I'm getting a new IPOD. My mother just called to make sure that was "ok". :dance:
TG for moms!

Abbey Normal said:
Unless you have a Y chromosome in there somewhere, the evidence is pretty much conclusive. ;)

We KNOW she is chocolaholic! :laugh:

Said1 said:
Anytime you put "Canadian" as an adjective in front of a food or drink, it pretty much just means beer.

Said1 said:
Never. I only eat lettuce and soup. You can't prove otherwise.

I'm getting a new IPOD. My mother just called to make sure that was "ok". :dance:
I got my husband one of these when they first hit the market. He says it was his all-time favorite gift! :)

My stinkerpants husband got me something, I know he did. I had to change the label on a gift I bought for my best friend and put it under the tree for him. I know that sounds cheesy, but he is impossible!

I was going to get him a new hard drive for his computer... he went out and bought it himself.

I was going to get him a DVD burner... he went out and bought it himself.

I was going to get him a bottle of Jack... he went out and bought it himself.

And he also bought himself a phone that I had no intention of buying him. All within the month of December.

Isn't he a turd? And we weren't supposed to be exchanging.

mom4 said:
My stinkerpants husband got me something, I know he did. I had to change the label on a gift I bought for my best friend and put it under the tree for him. I know that sounds cheesy, but he is impossible!

I was going to get him a new hard drive for his computer... he went out and bought it himself.

I was going to get him a DVD burner... he went out and bought it himself.

I was going to get him a bottle of Jack... he went out and bought it himself.

And he also bought himself a phone that I had no intention of buying him. All within the month of December.

Isn't he a turd? And we weren't supposed to be exchanging.

a hellava guy.."a keeper"

The ClayTaurus said:
Anytime you put "Canadian" as an adjective in front of a food or drink, it pretty much just means beer.

I'll have a Molson Golden Ale please... :beer: :thup:

I got the 'wife' an Ihome made by SDI technologies. She loves her Ipod, so this way when she gets home she can pop it into this mini-stereo and listen to her Ipod as if it were a small stereo (also plays am/fm). She also got a beautiful and sincere card.

What did I get? I wasn't expecting much, or anything, a card with some nice words would have been more than enough. I guess I was expecting too much. :(

archangel said:
a hellava guy.."a keeper"
He ruined his mom's gift to him, too... she got him Season 1 of Lost on DVD. He had already downloaded it from somewhere.

Next year, Thanksgiving Day, I am stealing his credit card out of his wallet! :D

Really, truly, although he has some intensely annoying moments, he IS a keeper, and a heck-of-a guy. :kiss2:

I got the wife an aquamarine ring from Kay Jewelers, and a frame that hold 7 4x6 photos to hang on the wall.

She got me a trivia game and an 80's arcade game for X-box.

Forum List

Back