What Democrat President said"I'll have those N....s voting Democratic..

:D

Is that a fact?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ixOsjut3E

So, since the bill was signed in the early 60s we have spent TRILLIONS for Headstart - Wow, now THERE is a return on an investment! TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

So Randall, do you agree with those people on the video? At approximately 1;02 in the video a guy stated that "Obama has passed legislation that helped those illegal aliens", what "legislation" was that? Since I'm sure a guy like you may believe in "states rights", don't you think it would be incumbent on the State of Illinois, Cook County, and the City of Chicago to deal with those local problems? Do you think that the Federal government should intervene in Chicago and spend money there?

How the hell would I know? Do YOU know what's in the hearts of those people? Can't you understand what complete and utter frustration is - with THEIR man from THEIR state who has all but ignored their suffering? More people are being killed each week in Chicago than in Afghanistan. Do you UNDERSTAND THAT?

How the hell do you expect these folks to feel?

You liberals amaze me. The POINT is that Chicago has been under the thumb of democrats for as long as anyone can remember. THIS is what they have to show for it. Absolute and abject FAILURE. Just like Detroit.

Yes sir! Your party is wonderful!!! :cuckoo:

Left-right politics don't run cities. Get a grip.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decades later, we are still suffering from what that bigoted, racist pig forced down Americans' throats. He just might go down in history as being the 3rd Word President - behind Dear Leader and The Peanut Farmer.

Look it is no excuse for LBJ's ignorant behavior but at that time the word was NOT the political dynamite it is today..thanks to LBJ!!

But the hypocrisy of Democrats who totally ignore that lineage of slave owners is what I am pointing out!
Remember that everytime you read/hear Democrats calling GOP/Conservatives racists!
Also remember when the Dems point that out 3 fingers are pointing back at them and one of them is the middle finger!

And remember, it was DEMOCRATS who founded and led the KKK - not Republicans! :evil:

Bullshit. It was a half dozen Confederate (ex-)soldiers who founded the first one. Then it was a Georgia doctor who revived it. None of them were politicians.

Guess this is what we get when we start a thread with fictitious hackery -- more fictitious hackery.

How many you helping, Antares?

We donate our time and money to family and children causes here in the city.

How much time and money to you contribute?

Jake I am in the "Send Them Home Camp".

Prove your bullshit or shut up.

You are no more than a lying sack of shit.

You meant Southern conservatives? Fixed it for you, Todays GOP base

Typical leftist bigotry. The south is a very different place today, the idea that it's still like the 50s is just more of your intolerant elitist liberal hate

Sure it is *shaking head*

The south is the same as the 50s. You are a true idiot. You don't just play one on message boards. I live here, you have your head in the toilet.

None of the below cut and paste have been authenticated other than the Farrakhan remarks.

Google wrote, Here are some of my favorite racist quotes from those on the left:

"I think one man is just as good as another so long as he's not a n*gger or a Chinaman. Uncle Will says that the Lord made a White man from dust, a n*gger from mud, then He threw up what was left and it came down a Chinaman. He does hate Chinese and Japs. So do I. It is race prejudice, I guess. But I am strongly of the opinion Negroes ought to be in Africa, Yellow men in Asia and White men in Europe and America."

-Harry Truman (1911) in a letter to his future wife Bess

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent." -Senator Joe Biden

Mahatma Gandhi "ran a gas station down in Saint Louis."

-Senator Hillary Clinton

Some junior high n*gger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the n*gger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the n*gger down, he let him up. The n*gger blindsided him."

-- Roger Clinton, the President's brother on audiotape

"You'd find these potentates from down in Africa, you know, rather than eating each other, they'd just come up and get a good square meal in Geneva." -- Fritz Hollings (D, S.C.)

"Is you their black-haired answer-mammy who be smart? Does they like how you shine their shoes, Condoleezza? Or the way you wash and park the whitey's cars?"

-- Left-wing radio host Neil Rogers

Blacks and Hispanics are "too busy eating watermelons and tacos" to learn how to read and write." -- Mike Wallace, CBS News. Source: Newsmax

Black on Black

"In the days of slavery, there were those slaves who lived on the plantation and [there] were those slaves that lived in the house. You got the privilege of living in the house if you served the master ... exactly the way the master intended to have you serve him. Colin Powell's committed to come into the house of the master. When Colin Powell dares to suggest something other than what the master wants to hear, he will be turned back out to pasture." -- Harry Belafonte

"Republicans bring out Colin Powell and J.C. Watts because they have no program, no policy. They have no love and no joy. They'd rather take pictures with black children than feed them." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager for the 2000 election

(On Clarence Thomas) "A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom." -- Spike Lee

"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."

-- California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage

Comments From The Past

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."

-- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1944, after he quit the KKK.

"I am a former kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan in Raleigh County and the adjoining counties of the state .... The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia .... It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va .... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities."

-- Former Klansman and current US Senator Robert Byrd, a man who is referred to by many Democrats as the "conscience of the Senate", in a letter written in 1946, after he quit the KKK.

"These laws [segregation] are still constitutional and I promise you that until they are removed from the ordinance books of Birmingham and the statute books of Alabama, they will be enforced in Birmingham to the utmost of my ability and by all lawful means."

-- Democrat Bull Connor (1957), Commissioner of Public Safety for Birmingham, Alabama

"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

-- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"

(On New York) "K*ketown." -- Harry Truman in a personal letter

"There’s some people who’ve gone over the state and said, ‘Well, George Wallace has talked too strong about segregation.’ Now let me ask you this: how in the name of common sense can you be too strong about it? You’re either for it or you’re against it. There’s not any middle ground as I know of." -- Democratic Alabama Governor George Wallace (1959)

On Jews

"You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.

"The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He rose Germany up from the ashes." -- Louis Farrakhan (1984) who campaigned for congresswoman Cynthia McKinney in 2002

He left no documentation at all; several are known fakes, and even if authentic only about three of them (out of 18) would even qualify as racism anyway. I have no doubt the poster would have no clue which three they are, since he's using a common term that is clearly over his head.

Mahatma Gandhi "ran a gas station down in Saint Louis." = racism? :rofl:

What an idiot.

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -
Some Of The Lost History In The Civil Rights Movement

Think of it. A president of the USA using the N-word and a Democrat president to boot!

And How was Johnson so confident the blacks would vote Democrat for next 200 years?

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

Amazing isn't it that Democrats are NOT held accountable for such disgusting comment from a Democrat and a President no less?
Where is the indignation?

Might have well have said "I'll have those scared whites voting Republican for 200 years." :D

Kevin Phillips and Lee Atwater certainly thought so.

Oh look ---- this one IS on tape:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_8E3ENrKrQ#t=53"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_8E3ENrKrQ#t=53[/ame]

How many you helping, Antares?

We donate our time and money to family and children causes here in the city.

How much time and money to you contribute?

Jake I am in the "Send Them Home Camp". Prove your bullshit or shut up. You are no more than a lying sack of shit.

Says a silly reactionary. Don't care what you think, care what you do. Which is apparently run your mouth.

What would happen if Robert Byrd had been a Republican when he said ****** on national television? It is a trick question actually, because no Republican would have lasted so long after voting against the Civil Rights Act and openly supported and recruited for the KKK.

Not satisfied with his previous level of idiocy, he doubles down.

Byrd's term to which you refer was "white *******". And Byrd was white. Where's the racism?

Barry Goldwater for one, a presidential candidate, lasted quite a while after voting against the CRA.

I will denounce any bigoted racist comments regardless of who utters them. Classless actions by those on the left, as you have clearly demonstrated, are tolerated and accepted by yourself and others. As usual, the hypocrisy abounds in your shallow attempt to justify the double standards of white liberals being able to utter disgustingly racist comments. YOU and the DNC tolerated a former KKK recruiter saying ****** on national TV in 2001, and let him remain a respected senator until he withered away and died, currently burning in hell.

There were 2 books and a movie depicting Bush's assignation while he was president. Sitting senators and congressmen openly questioned the legitimacy of his presidency. If the things said about Condoleezza Rice were utter abou'6t Michelle Obama, which I am certain you willfully ignored, there would be round the clock discussions on race relations in America.

Talk about boohoo bullshit, poor Obama.

I hate to hit you with all this new stuff at once, but a British movie that posits the assassination of a white president -- the 42nd out of 42 -- does not qualify as "racism" either. Matter of fact it's not even remotely related in any way whatsoever.

To quote Maxwell Smart, "missed by that much."

Truman was just as bad.

I posted some of the things Truman wrote and said and the response is "none it is substantiated", and when provided with news articles of historians citing the exact quotes provided--silence.

In fact, there is not one substantive response to the countless examples of leftist racism or the media's ignoring of it.

All the following quotes are attributed and substantiated as you suggest but these white/liberal/progressive/democrats that want to own the black community do not obviously read/heard these quotes!

Top Racist Democrat Quotes (URL deleted)

That link doesn't "substantiate" jack shit. It goes to another message board* where some clown posted the exact same "gas station in St. Louis" crap, with no links whatsoever.

*- which is completely against the site rules here btw, which is why I deleted it.

Considering how this one is crash-and-burning I really think you should go back to starting threads on which hand O'bama wipes his ass with. What ever happened to that thread? I miss it. :crybaby:

Last edited:
Let's talk about the duplicity and hatefulness of Mr. Dixiecrat Candidate, Strom Thurmond, who ran to the GOP after the dems in SC did not want him anymore. Or about his illegitimate daughter of color that he inappropriately never publicly recognized.

Or former dems Rick Perry and Louie Gohmert of Texas who switched parties only because they could not get elected.

Let's try to be honest here, google.

Fact. The overwhelming number of the initial quotes are not professionally evidenced.

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

Some Of The Lost History In The Civil Rights Movement

Think of it. A president of the USA using the N-word and a Democrat president to boot!

And How was Johnson so confident the blacks would vote Democrat for next 200 years?

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

Amazing isn't it that Democrats are NOT held accountable for such disgusting comment from a Democrat and a President no less?

Where is the indignation?

Yes, we know Johnson called them *******. This isn't news.

Obabble says,"I'll have those Guatemalan babies voting Democratic...gimme the 4 billion, yo".

Are you really that fucking stupid or just a lying sack of shit?

LINK: Real story here, if you can read, asshole.

FROM CBS NEWS: On Wednesday, the Department of Justice will announce that they will begin prioritizing unaccompanied minors as well as families with minors for deportation proceedings, CBS News Justice Producer Paula Reid reports.
Currently, the priority is to process detained adults, but the priority will now expand to include these other two categories in an effort to expedite the removal of the tens of thousands of children entering the U.S. illegally.
In order to process all of these individuals, the Department of Justice's Executive Office for Immigration Review will have judges conduct hearings via video teleconference. The money the White House has requested allocates funding for additional judges who could also hold hearings via video conferencing and move the process along more quickly.

No reason to be sorry, I know that he had a racist upbringing and attitudes, but he also accomplished and advocated things that supported civil rights. If you read the link that I posted, you can see what I am talking about. What were the republicans of that era advocating regarding Civil rights?

It was already quoted as 1911 -- 34 years before he came to the Presidency. And in 1911 the United States was a racist hellhole with lynchings commonplace; it was less than five years before the release of the racist film "Birth of a Nation" and the reorganization of the Ku Klux Klan (which incarnation went on to elect several governors and Senators, all Republicans as it happens) and ten years before the "Red Summer" and a slew of other race riots, including Tulsa.

Context is a lost art.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back