What Came Before PizzaGate? Remember The Franklin Scandal

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Think it is outlandish? What people don't know is pedophilia in the highest places has already been well-documented. in the 70s a Nebraska State Senator opened an investigation into a child sex slave ring which reached into the "highest circles of the Republican Party" and went further. The investigation was squashed when the lead investigator died in a small plane crash. Watch the balls trailer below!

Fun fact this HBO documentary "Conspiracy of Silence" was pulled from the line up just before it was aired. Someone bought the rights and tried to trash all the copies but some survived and people leaked it.

Takeaway: it's not as bad as you think. It's worse.

full movie

info website
The Franklin Scandal — A Story of Powerbrokers Child Abuse & Betrayal, by Nick Bryant

• Banned
I wonder how many of these stories like Hillary wanting a recount are fake just to distract from #pizzagate

The fake news MSM is in bed with Crooked Hillary's pedophile campaign manager Podesta. They are not going to report on it.

The fake news MSM is in bed with Crooked Hillary's pedophile campaign manager Podesta. They are not going to report on it.
msm doesn't have to report on it, though. it's enough for the internet to make it common knowledge; sky is blue, water is wet, washington dc is run by a cult of child molesters.

CxfBGmnWgAAAojq.jpg-large%2Bcopy.jpg

pizzabKNn.jpg

pizzae938ca45bd996ff0.jpg

pizzagatef3Y8J.jpg

pizzagNIWZ.jpg

pizzagYZG.jpg

pizzaiN3F.jpg

A terrible black eye on Alex Jones and his media empire. Not only because he spread misinformation but also because it took the threat of a lawsuit for him to reverse course and issue a statement acknowledging that their "reporting" was reckless and irresponsible.

It must be relatively easy to run as a democrat. The party makes no claim to family or moral values. Democrats freely attack genetic women but protect freaks who pretend to be members of the opposite gender. It's interesting that the liberal media was careful to avoid investigating allegations of pedophelia in the Hillary campaign but.the double standard would have had them falling all over themselves in their unrelenting search for traces of hypocrisy in the republican family values party.

So where do you hear about all this bull crap ??

It's not bull crap at all, it's quite real. How powerful are these people? The two main kids in the Franklin got into more trouble than the abusers did. There were connections to Jack Kemp, Ollie North, and Clarence Thomas. It came out but was buried that much of the embezzled/cleaned money went to weapons for Iran/Contra.

It's not bull crap at all, it's quite real. How powerful are these people? The two main kids in the Franklin got into more trouble than the abusers did. There were connections to Jack Kemp, Ollie North, and Clarence Thomas. It came out but was buried that much of the embezzled/cleaned money went to weapons for Iran/Contra.
Doc1 - thankfully it wasn't real at all. Even Alex Jones retracted his story about this...

Doc1 - thankfully it wasn't real at all. Even Alex Jones retracted his story about this...

I was replying to the post, it is about the Franklin Scandal.

Oh...sorry! My bad

lol, you got burned.

lol, you got burned.

Sorry, nope. I understand that you are unable to follow conversations in a linear manner though.

Is that the one depicted on a commemorative plate from the Franklin Mint?

Forum List

Back