What Biden should do to hand Trump the worst presidential defeat next year...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Undeniably, Biden is past his prime, and no sane person would think that he could be president for two terms.....ergo, the VP pick by Biden is a crucial decision.

I'd recommend that Biden pick Julian Castro as a running mate....clinching the Latino vote with ease, and bring Texas into play as a possible bluish state (bear in mind that NO republican could ever win the WH without Texas' electoral votes.)

Further, Biden should follow Lincoln's example in appointing members of his cabinet from former "rivals"...such as Warren, Harris, O'Rourke and possibly even Sanders.

(With Harris as the possible head of DOJ, Trump best plan a move to a country without extradition....lol)

The best way for Biden to give Trump a hard time during the next election, is to step down, and let someone capable take the lead.

Same could be said for Warren, Harris, and Sanders.

Undeniably, Biden is past his prime, and no sane person would think that he could be president for two terms.....ergo, the VP pick by Biden is a crucial decision.

I'd recommend that Biden pick Julian Castro as a running mate....clinching the Latino vote with ease, and bring Texas into play as a possible bluish state (bear in mind that NO republican could ever win the WH without Texas' electoral votes.)

Further, Biden should follow Lincoln's example in appointing members of his cabinet from former "rivals"...such as Warren, Harris, O'Rourke and possibly even Sanders.

(With Harris as the possible head of DOJ, Trump best plan a move to a country without extradition....lol)
the Latino vote with ease?.....you sure about that?....

Obama's biggest mistake was letting Hillary into his tent. It's possible Biden could beat Trump, but maybe not. At any rate, there are literally dozens of young progressives who are to the right of Sanders and Warren, and while those two may be useful to raise issues that are uncomfortable, they are too nuts to be trusted with power.

And Pence would slice and dice Castro in a debate.

Biden is an old, white, doofus. he will not be the dem nominee or president. He needs to retire and fire his shotgun out his back door 3 times a day.

the dem clown show has no one who has a chance in 2020. its over already and you fools dont know it.

Biden as president with Warren, Harris, Beto and Sanders as cabinet members would be the complete demise of the United States. Also, only the president and vice president should be held by natural born Citizens born of two US Citizen parents. They both should be of White European heritage, period. That's the way the founders wanted it.

Biden is an old, white, doofus. he will not be the dem nominee or president. He needs to retire and fire his shotgun out his back door 3 times a day.

the dem clown show has no one who has a chance in 2020. its over already and you fools dont know it.

its not funny, gnat. Its true.

Brilliant. Castro created hit lists of private citizens who donated to Trump. His intent was to clearly put these innocent citizens in harm's way. So let's give him the full power of US intelligence to do whatever he wants to private citizens.

I'm not sure Biden will remember when the election is and will campaign into the late 70's.

Are you voting based on race? Are you claiming Latinos would vote only because on race? Should we be allowing racist in the country?

the Latino vote with ease?.....you sure about that?....

YES !!!.....Bear in mind that when a Latino is actually ON the ballot, the cultural support increases dramatically..
you dont know many Latinos do you?....MANY dont go for the "oh look its one of us" bullshit....and my years of living in California seeing Latinos getting beat by non Latinos backs that up....

I heard yesterday that Biden should choose Stacey Abrams for Veep.

I'm not sure Biden will remember when the election is and will campaign into the late 70's.
Maybe. But Biden still knows the difference between the words 'oranges' and 'origins'. And he still knows the difference between friends and enemies too.

Forum List

Back