What are you listening to?

Such naughty boys but I really want to know who was the drummers’ hairdresser.

Dunno, Karl. I had listened to the first one I posted on youtube then I remembered the original over 30 years prior, so I listened to that one, too, and posted it.

That was actually a good show.

This song was pretty popular back then, and it's from that same show in 1988. It had a pretty good message, even if it had that bubblegum pop rock vibe isn't someone's thing.

Last edited:
Such naughty boys but I really want to know who was the drummers’ hairdresser.

Dunno, Karl. I had listened to the forst one I posted on youtube then I remembered the original over 30 years prior, so ilistened to that one too and posted it.

That was actually a good show.

This song was pretty popular back then, and it's from that same show in 1988. It had a pretty good message, even if it had that bubblegum pop rock vibe isn't someone's thing.

I wouldn’t insult it by calling it bubblegum pop rock. It’s got far more drama. energy, guts and angst than that.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t insult it by calling it bubblegum pop rock. It’s got, far more drama. energy, guts and angst than that.

Yeah. It kind of goes back to what I had on my mind in the other thread we were in. That's kind of part of where I wanted to go when I mentioned about frequency.

Are those the dudes who dressed in the loud bumblebee looking outfits?

Yes, they're the ones, aaronland. But, in their defense, they always stamped Isaiah 53:5 on their album covers, so that's the backdrop. lol.

I seriously just heard of them a couple days ago on Joe Rogan's podcast, and they showed pictures of the band. They... look... TERRIBLE. :lol:

I wouldn’t insult it by calling it bubblegum pop rock. It’s got, far more drama. energy, guts and angst than that.

Yeah. It kind of goes back to what I had on my mind in the other thread we were in. That's kind of part of where I wanted to go when I mentioned about frequency.
Actually I didn’t understand what you meant by ‘frequency’. Do you mean the key the band plays in? The range of frequencies used from high to low, middle to high?
Or how often something happens?

Actually I didn’t understand what you meant by ‘frequency’. Do you mean the key the band plays in? The range of frequencies used from high to low, middle to high?

Those peak experiences that kind of make us whole. That render us holy, if only a temporary moment of bliss. It's a pretty deep part of the topic over there. You do understand what I'm talking about, I could tell by some of the things you said over there. I just need to put it all in one post. I have to do a multi-quote over there, I just don't like the UI on this forum, so I never look forward to it. Plus SweetSue is a music educator, I have to think on how I'm going to post back to her. It's gonna be kind of complex. I'm glad those folks chimed in over there, there was a good mix of people in that thread, all very friendly to the tenor of the topic, I was pretty thankful, so I'm gonna go through the threrad and follow em. Which is something I hardly ever do. Unity and whatnot, ya know?

Those peak experiences that kind of make us whole. That render us holy, if only a temporary moment of bliss. It's a pretty deep part of the topic over there. You do understand what I'm talking about, I could tell by some of the things you said over there. I just need to put it all in one post. I have to do a multi-quote over there, I just don't like the UI on this forum, so I never look forward to it. Plus SweetSue is a music educator, I have to think on how I'm going to post back to her. It's gonna be kind of complex. I'm glad those folks chimed in over there, there was a good mix of people in that thread, all very friendly to the tenor of the topic, I was pretty thankful, so I'm gonna go through the threrad and follow em. Which is something I hardly ever do. Unity and whatnot, ya know?

Natural Citizen....here's how I think of this. You know people who are "foodies", they just love to eat, right? They just love food. I am not one of those; I generally don't care what I eat. But I am a "foodie" when it comes to music.

Anyway, back to it. From what I gather, your "foodies" love gourmet and they love simple. They love top of the line, it took me 14 hours to make this, and they love...a carrot. They just love food. :)

Me too, with music. I love the best symphonies ever written..well, most of them. And I love three-chord simple children's songs. And I love bad pop music in its time. I'm not a snob. I just love music. Heh. So don't feel like you have to write fancy about it for my sake! I CAN fancy if necessary....and plop on the couch with a grilled cheese. I'm good with whatever!

Forum List

Back