What? Another political LIE exposed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by asaratis, May 15, 2012.

1. asaratis

asaratis Uppity Senior Citizen Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,469
    He told the story again during a 2009 town hall meeting while selling his health care plan: "I will never forget my own mother, as she fought cancer in her final months, having to worry about whether her insurance would refuse to pay for her treatment."

All three accounts are fictional. A new book puts the lie to his story. According to "A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mother," Dunham had an employer-provided health insurance policy that paid her hospital bills directly. Her insurer, Cigna, never denied payment for her cancer treatment.

The deathbed dispute was over disability coverage to replace lost wages, not medical coverage. But then Obama knew this. As his mother's lawyer, he reviewed all the insurance claims.

This isn't another case of Obama blurring the issue. This is the president deliberately deceiving the public to sell it socialized medicine. Worse, he used his late mother's tragedy to do it.

Obama Fabricates Stories About Deceased Relatives For Political Gain - Investors.com

It appears that the infallible Obama LIED to us when he was stumping for his control of US medical care.

He used his po ass mutha as a tool in his deception. What a fuckin' clown the Marxist is!

Last edited: May 15, 2012
  2. tenthertoo

tenthertoo ...worst of all I'm DULL

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Most everyone lies from time to time. But some people are liars and lie habitually. I fear the president is the latter.

3. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,954
    He's a liar. There's just no nice way to put it.