What Americans care about!

Oct 18, 2008
Bowling Green Ohio
According to recent polls that have come out 60 percent of Americans thinks this Bill Ayers thing is a complete NON-ISSUE....well DUH! people care more about what the next president will do to fix the economy, health care and all domestic issues. BUT to stay on terrorist and radical issues why has it not been more explored that McCains white house transition chief lobbied for saddam Hussien or that McCain was on the board of the U.S. Council Of World Freedom back in the 80's , a right wing radical group that was well known to have had racists and anti-semites in it?

According to recent polls that have come out 60 percent of Americans thinks this Bill Ayers thing is a complete NON-ISSUE....well DUH! people care more about what the next president will do to fix the economy, health care and all domestic issues. BUT to stay on terrorist and radical issues why has it not been more explored that McCains white house transition chief lobbied for saddam Hussien or that McCain was on the board of the U.S. Council Of World Freedom back in the 80's , a right wing radical group that was well known to have had racists and anti-semites in it?

Yawn

I would say most people want the government out of their lives.

Recent polls of WHOM may I ask?

Of course Ayers is a non-issue to most dems, who also wish he had bombed more and killed more cops.

But to mainstream US, he's a little more of an issue. Not him personally, but he propensity of a presidential candidate to court terrorists and criminals.

Recent polls of WHOM may I ask?

Of course Ayers is a non-issue to most dems, who also wish he had bombed more and killed more cops.

But to mainstream US, he's a little more of an issue. Not him personally, but he propensity of a presidential candidate to court terrorists and criminals.

WARNING Allie is on the payroll of the RNC. Dis-regard any and all messages by AllieBaba.

Yawn

I would say most people want the government out of their lives.

Except for the entitlement believing, "gimme gimme gimme at the expense of others" assholes who think that everyone else owes them what they want and need, and believe the government exists to ensure that redistribution system

Many do not believe the Ayers issue to be a big issue because of the love affair of the DEMs (and especially the far left) with Obama... when it is a direct line issue towards leadership judgment... not like anyone thinks Obama supports domestic terrorism, but many do find it disturbing that one puts scruples behind to use a figure such as Ayers as a springboard, just as others find it disturbing that Obama's strategy is taken almost directly out of "Rules for Radicals"

gallop I believe...it was on Good Morning America this morning and even Colin Powell, a more moderate republican agrees that this ayers thing is a non sense issue.

my bad...here is the poll qoute off abcnews.com...The ABC News/Washington Post poll found that the constant barrage of attacks is hurting McCain, particularly when he targeted Obama's relationship with William Ayers, a founder of the 1960s radical anti-war group the Weather Underground.

The poll found that 60 percent of voters say Ayers is not a real issue.

Most people didn't care that McCain had a black child, either. And yet somehow, when they went to vote, it mattered.

CBS News/New York Times Poll. Oct. 10-13, 2008. N=972 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 3.

"In deciding who you would like to see elected president this year, which one of the following issues will be most important to you: terrorism and national security, the economy and jobs, health care, the war in Iraq, gas prices and energy policy, illegal immigration, or something else?"

%
The economy and jobs
Terrorism and national security
Health care
Gas prices and energy policy
The war in Iraq
Illegal immigration
Something else
Unsure

FOX News/Opinion Dynamics Poll. Oct. 8-9, 2008. N=900 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 3.

"Which one of the following issues will be the most important in deciding your vote for president: [see below]?" Options rotated

%
Economy and jobs
War in Iraq
Health care
Terrorism and national security
Ethics/government corruption
Taxes
Abortion
Energy
Immigration
Other (vol.)
Unsure

Newsweek Poll conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates International. Oct. 8-9, 2008. N=1,035 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 3.7.

"Which ONE of the following ISSUES is MOST important in determining your vote for president this year? The economy and jobs. Taxes and government spending. The Iraq war. Terrorism and national security. Energy policy and gas prices. Issues like abortion, guns, and same-sex marriage. Health care." Options rotated

10/8-9/08 9/10-11/08
% %
Economy and jobs
48 39
Taxes, government spending
10 14
Health care
9 7
Terrorism, national security
8 10
Iraq war
8 10
Energy policy, gas prices
8 8
Abortion, guns, marriage
6 8
Other/None of these (vol.)
1 1
Unsure

That sounds about right. 40% care, 40% don't care (because they support Obama) and 20% were asleep.

I would guess that 80% of those that think Ayers is an item of vital interest are within the 100% of those that have never considered McCain's association with convicted felon G Gordon Liddy, his association with Keating (remember the Keating S&L matter?) Or the sweetheart deals that McCain has arranged for land pirates here in the Arizona region...Donald Diamond being one that is pretty widely known.

Just think, when Joe the plumber opened his mouth the news media were all over him, 20 or 30 trucks parked in front of his house, investigated every nook and cranny of his anus. Not one truck in front of Bill Ayers house, not one. Here's what I really think. I think the left wants us to think Americans don't care. But I think they do care. :eusa_whistle:

They do. The left does everything it can to bury news, to adjust the news, to make the news, to reflect their own agenda. THe polls are slanted...do you notice they never say who they're polling? Or whether theyr'e scientific? Except I did have CNN admit once that it was just a poll of CNN viewers (no bias there!)

And you're absolutely right about Ayers. The lefty lib media is out there crucifying this poor guy who just asked a question they didn't like..and they're treating him like a criminal....but NOBODY follows Ayers around or harasses him to find out what his story is.

They do. The left does everything it can to bury news, to adjust the news, to make the news, to reflect their own agenda. THe polls are slanted...do you notice they never say who they're polling? Or whether theyr'e scientific? Except I did have CNN admit once that it was just a poll of CNN viewers (no bias there!)

And you're absolutely right about Ayers. The lefty lib media is out there crucifying this poor guy who just asked a question they didn't like..and they're treating him like a criminal....but NOBODY follows Ayers around or harasses him to find out what his story is.

That's tells me everything I need to know about Obamalama and Ayers. The degree to which they will go to avoid the subject is astounding and very telling.

It also shows what exactly they think of the ordinary voter. They have no compunction about harassing, insulting, ridiculing and invading his private life. He means less than nothing to them.

But one of their own little godlets...THAT'S a different story. His life is sacrosanct, and nothing he says or Obama says is to be questioned. Because it's them saying it.

THat is the definition of elitism. But they don't know it, because they still haven't figured out what elitism means.

Forum List

Back