What about Custody Reform? How many kids will have to die?

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by dmp, Jun 14, 2006.

1. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    Just like Airbags in cars, it seems lawmakers put children as 'less-important' than adults.

Here's a story about a guy - get this - with custody problems w/ his kids. Courts today absolutely SHIT on Fathers and go away patting themselves on the back as Poor-old-Dad lives in squander sending 1/4th - to 3/4th of his pay to a woman who WANTS a divorce, yet won't stop leaching.

They say "it's about allowing a woman to maintain her current lifestyle" when feminazis push allimony and child support dollars from men. Well, shit, part of MY lifestyle while married is getting a piece of tail 3 times a week - what about bj-amony?

:(

NONE of my above rant is offered as EXCUSE for what this evil man did - however, I can at least understand what MAY have been his frustration. Sorta like postal workers..

2. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    I agree with Darin's rant, although I would like to see this guy hang high. I mean, what sort of freak kills his own children? :(

3. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    If the man leaves his family, he should have to pay. If the woman leaves bc of abuse, the man should have to pay. If a woman leaves bc she's "unhappy," she should expect nothing. If the woman is the primary breadwinner, and the man is the caregiver for the children, the woman should have to pay if she leaves, except in cases of abuse.