What a surprise, the Democrats can't create and stick to a budget.

How does that article have ANYTHING to do with a budget?
They decided to change venues from a narcar event, to a business district which is a good plan.
The drunken rednecks at nascar events don't have any money, they live off welfare and obidently vote (R) no matter who was running.

Last edited:
They decided to change venues from a narcar event, to a business district which is a good plan.
The drunken rednecks at nascar events don't have any money, they live off welfare and obidently vote (R) no matter who was running.

Apparently, you have never been to a NASCAR event, because you wouldn't have made such a statement.
Anybody on welfare certainly couldn't afford a NASCAR ticket...unless they are frauding the government.
My best advice to you is, don't knock it until you tried it.

Apparently, you have never been to a NASCAR event, because you wouldn't have made such a statement.
Anybody on welfare certainly couldn't afford a NASCAR ticket...unless they are frauding the government.

Shit I live 15 miles from the track and have never went. to rich for my blood I whether buy a gun and some ammo. If I want too listen to loud noises

Oh yea and the republicans have such a great record of balancing the books!

Raygun took us from leander nation to debtor nation. Nuff Said!

I love how the Unions weaseled out of paying -citing "non-Union Hotels", etc.. The Democrat Party is taking some big hits lately thanks to their blindly throwing support behind a fringe nut-job who is in way over his head.

I love how the Unions weaseled out of paying -citing "non-Union Hotels", etc.. The Democrat Party is taking some big hits lately thanks to their blindly throwing support behind a fringe nut-job who is in way over his head.

Fringe Nut JOb?? He is a middle of the road Milquetoast as Romney!

Fringe Nut Job! :badgrin:

Fringe Nut JOb?? He is a middle of the road Milquetoast as Romney!

Fringe Nut Job! :badgrin:

He certainly isn't "middle of the road".

And look into the history of NASCAR and why it exists.

been to Daytona Twice...exhilarating! Quite the spectacle.

There wasn't a Nascar race planned at Lowe's Motor Speedway the day of the Convention event, dumbass. The Democrats came up short with money to pay for the Convention event they planned to have there.

If it was such a good plan, why didn't they make the business district their first choice?

I went to a Nascar race two years ago and the grandstand seat cost me $125. I did see two liberal Democrats s at the race. How do I know they were liberal Democrats? Both of them stayed seated with their hats on when the National anthem was being played.

Last edited:

You have OBVIOUSLY never been to a NASCAR event! I've never seen that many acres of parking lot covered with $250K motor homes!

Forum List

Back