What a Dick!

OoGMYnQcWn_i-am-not-a-crook-1.jpg

LOL!

It was too good to pass up, usually I could care less on what a "celebrity" does, but I saw this and had to start a thread, just for that Title! (But if this is true, then yes, he really is a Dick!)

One of the benefits of watching Asian media is you don't know what kind of assclowns these people are in real life.

I'm only surprised he wasn't arrested again sooner.

And I'm even more surprised by the fact some people find him funny. :eusa_eh:

When I saw "What a Dick" as a title to an Echo Zulu thread...I thought for sure it would contain a picture such as this:

travis_fimmel_20030123_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

And now it does.

Hey.. I don't think I like you Gals exploiting us men in this way.. You know we're not just meat...We have feelings, brains and points of views, not to be dallied with for your carnal pleasures and lurid fantasies....:eusa_eh:

Then again, I may be wrong....:lol:

By the way, Andy Dick, gives dick a bad name....:eusa_sick:

When I saw "What a Dick" as a title to an Echo Zulu thread...I thought for sure it would contain a picture such as this:

travis_fimmel_20030123_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

And now it does.

It's not right that a body like that has the face of a fifteen year old.

It's not right that a man has a body like that. Don't they feed gay teenagers anymore?

Before EZ got to him he had a whole leg of lamb tied to that string around his neck.

HUNTINGTON -- Andy Dick, in town for weekend performances at the Funny Bone, was arrested around 4 a.m. Saturday by Huntington Police on sexual abuse charges.

“Based upon statements of two victims and independent witness accounts alleging that he had engaged in unwanted and uninvited groping of the two victims' genital areas, Andrew R. Dick (AKA Andy Dick) of South Pasadena, Calif., was arrested and charged with two counts of Sex Abuse in the First Degree,” the press release stated.

According to Dick's biography and various entertainment reports, this is not his first time having issues while on tour. A July 2008 release from the MTV Newsroom, stated Dick was arrested in California on suspicion of drug possession and sexual battery. He allegedly grabbed and pulled down the tank-top of a 17-year-old girl, exposing her breasts.

It also details several other incidents. However, Dick was never convicted in most of the cases. He is currently serving a three-year probation for a lesser charge of battery in the 2008 incident involving the teenage girl.

Andy Dick charged with felony, shows still on - The Herald Dispatch

Normally I don't believe these kind of stories, but Andy Dick is definitely a dick.

HUNTINGTON -- Andy Dick, in town for weekend performances at the Funny Bone, was arrested around 4 a.m. Saturday by Huntington Police on sexual abuse charges.

“Based upon statements of two victims and independent witness accounts alleging that he had engaged in unwanted and uninvited groping of the two victims' genital areas, Andrew R. Dick (AKA Andy Dick) of South Pasadena, Calif., was arrested and charged with two counts of Sex Abuse in the First Degree,” the press release stated.

According to Dick's biography and various entertainment reports, this is not his first time having issues while on tour. A July 2008 release from the MTV Newsroom, stated Dick was arrested in California on suspicion of drug possession and sexual battery. He allegedly grabbed and pulled down the tank-top of a 17-year-old girl, exposing her breasts.

It also details several other incidents. However, Dick was never convicted in most of the cases. He is currently serving a three-year probation for a lesser charge of battery in the 2008 incident involving the teenage girl.

Andy Dick charged with felony, shows still on - The Herald Dispatch

Normally I don't believe these kind of stories, but Andy Dick is definitely a dick.

You do know the current charges both involve MEN?

Yes I always thought he was gay, but apparently he likes little girls too. Many pedophiles swing both ways so it shouldn't be surprising. Never liked the guy. Never thought he was funny. Karma I guess.

Forum List

Back