Wha...? ZOINKS!!! OMG!!! WTF?????

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Is that my shadow, or...

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

IS SOMEONE FOLLOWING ME?????

The entire Xotoxi Family wishes you and yours the happiest of Groundhog Days!!!

Did you see all the yahoos in Gobblers' Knob standing out in the cold early morning light to see if a fucking rodent pulled out of a cage saw his shadow?

I don't get it.

gobblersknob.jpg

What people will do for a claim to fame no matter how utterly pathetic.

Last edited:
Did you see all the yahoos in Gobblers' Knob standing out in the cold early morning light to see if a fucking rodent pulled out of a cage saw his shadow?

I don't get it.

Are you kidding? What better excuse to get out and party all night than freezing temperatures, silly top hats, polka music and an overfed guinea pig?

Happy Groundhog Day!

And Skull remember what happens to people who are Groundhog Day Grinches. You might get to do it all over again. ;)

I don't get it.

Are you kidding? What better excuse to get out and party all night than freezing temperatures, silly top hats, polka music and an overfed guinea pig?

Happy Groundhog Day!

And Skull remember what happens to people who are Groundhog Day Grinches. You might get to do it all over again. ;)

Being the anti-cold weather person that I am, I shun this festical in lieu of Sweat Hog Day.

I don't get it.

Happy Groundhog Day!

Being the anti-cold weather person that I am, I shun this festical in lieu of Sweat Hog Day.

Nah, Groundhog Day smells better.

Today is a day we should all cherish. It's groundhog day. Do the right thing. Take a groundhog out to lunch! Not "for" lunch - "to" lunch. I have it on good authority that groundhogs are particularily fond of: (1) Corned beef and cabbage, (2) iced tea, (3) cornbread and (4) chocolate cake. Go ahead. Make a groundhogs day. Show them that we really do "care"...

Forum List

Back