WH still denying Ft. Hood Massacre was act of terrorism

I don't think it was PC so much as it was what we used to call "Officer Country" as a mentality in the military.

Whenever an officer gets caught doing something they shouldn't be doing, especially if an enlisted man complains about it, they close ranks faster than the mafia.

Yes, a bunch of red flags should have been raised on this guy.

At the time of the shooting, the President advised US not to jump to conclusions.....something he himself has not done in the Henry Louis Gates shakedown of Cambridge Police, Gabriel Giffords Shooting, or Trayvon Martin Death.

In the case of Ft. Hood, enough time has past and evidenced gathered where it can be concluded that it was a pre-meditated and funded act of Islamo Fascist Terrorism. In Western Law, these acts will result in punishment. How many Imams agree or will there still exist and alarmingly high number of imams who do not feel that the acts were wrong like the did with 9/11?

At the time of the shooting, the President advised US not to jump to conclusions.....something he himself has not done in the Henry Louis Gates shakedown of Cambridge Police, Gabriel Giffords Shooting, or Trayvon Martin Death.

In the case of Ft. Hood, enough time has past and evidenced gathered where it can be concluded that it was a pre-meditated and funded act of Islamo Fascist Terrorism. In Western Law, these acts will result in punishment. How many Imams agree or will there still exist and alarmingly high number of imams who do not feel that the acts were wrong like the did with 9/11?

I see the crazy train is still running.

Crazy person shoots a bunch of people. If he blamed space aliens, I wouldn't conclude that we were under attack from E.T.

Forum List

Back