WH Communication Director Admits They Are Actively Trying To Censor Conservative News Sites

Doing what? Peddling conspiracy theories?...Fear mongering?...Division pimping racial issues?
Sorry, don't see CNN or MSNBC doing that. There are always opinions given on the roundtable shows.
But you don't see it bleed through in the news. Not like you do on Fox or dare I say..OAN or Newsmax.
Don’t watch OAN, or Newsmax, but come on…Maddox, O’Donnell, Stelter, Cuomo, and Lemon are full of nothing but conspiracies…

Fitting that you have a blind dog as your avatar.

The dog could see with her nose. Like the American public she was easily deceived as to where I threw her nasty wet pull toy, her nose would eventually find out the truth of where I threw it. Unless we washed the damn thing, was that cruel?

Take it up with the powers that be if you're unhappy. But we both know your opposition to the above outlets has everything to do with the fact they won't serve you your news with that special alt-right slant that you god fearing, freedom loving patriots expect from your "information" outlets. Those outlets are there to sell you bias and re-enforce your fears and belief systems. And to constantly beat into you that the country that belongs to YOU...is being taken away from you. The outlets you named above...report the news. Not their fault you'd rather be entertained by misinformation.
this is funny.

stupid as shit, but funny.

Forum List

Back