“we’re scared of trump”, democrats express weakness on live tv

Sunday, on this Week ABC’S broadcast, Democrat Representative and Chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee said he and his constituents are scared of President Donald Trump.

Speaking to ABC’S host George Stephanopoulos, Elijah Cummings said.......

click link to continue reading..“We’re Scared Of Trump”, Democrats Express Weakness On Live Tv - Daily Wake®

Via thedailywake.com

As they should be afraid; very, very afraid. Like sunlight on vampiric skin, Donald Trump brings the burn, baby. It's positively incendiary.

He has shaken them to their core, as their misdeeds come to light.

Sunday, on this Week ABC’S broadcast, Democrat Representative and Chairman of the House Oversight and Reform Committee said he and his constituents are scared of President Donald Trump.

click link to continue reading..“We’re Scared Of Trump”, Democrats Express Weakness On Live Tv - Daily Wake®

Via thedailywake.com

I am too, scared of his taking it out on the vulnerable people of the US, Seniors, Homeless, Disabled, Vets, from a non ethical, bigot , arrogant and crooked, compulsive liar , male slut in the oval office.

He gave the farmers 28 billion in the last couple years, and he wants to cut food stamps. What a despicable POS.

Via thedailywake.com

I am too, scared of his taking it out on the vulnerable people of the US, Seniors, Homeless, Disabled, Vets, from a non ethical, bigot , arrogant and crooked, compulsive liar , male slut in the oval office.

He gave the farmers 28 billion in the last couple years, and he wants to cut food stamps. What a despicable POS.
According to Progs, the vulnerable people is endless. You will find out when you win the whole enchilada, that it is not the same as having.

Via thedailywake.com

Does anyone else remember when the words "Trump 2016" were written on campuses, and they started crying.

Yes, they are pissing their pants when hearing "Trump". He's a winner and they are afraid of winning.

Via thedailywake.com

i got news for you, neither party is doing much for those you mentioned....

more evidence that american prosperity isn't in the policy motives of the left.

Via thedailywake.com

FFS, you idiots are always crying “we’re all gonna die!”

Via thedailywake.com

FFS, you idiots are always crying “we’re all gonna die!”
we all will. that is the only guarantee in life,

Via thedailywake.com

Actually Trump has-
https://nypost.com/2018/05/30/trump...ally-ill-people-access-to-experimental-drugs/
Trump signs bills aimed at increasing drug price transparency - CNNPolitics
Trump to sign executive order to lower drug prices
Trump signs $55 billion bill to give vets more healthcare options, VA overhaul and more
Trump signs bill to help grandparents raising kids
Trump administration announces $2B to help the homeless
Trump Signs Family Caregivers Act
Trump signs bill to speed up veteran disability appeals process

Via thedailywake.com

What they are really scared of is losing control of what information has been spoon fed to the American public for the past 50 years. Hopefully, we have reached a tipping point where they will finally be recognized as the UNdemocratic Party of lies and deceit.

Via thedailywake.com

Really?

Via thedailywake.com

https://nypost.com/2018/05/30/trump...ally-ill-people-access-to-experimental-drugs/
Trump signs bills aimed at increasing drug price transparency - CNNPolitics
Trump to sign executive order to lower drug prices
Trump signs $55 billion bill to give vets more healthcare options, VA overhaul and more
Trump signs bill to help grandparents raising kids
Trump administration announces $2B to help the homeless

Via thedailywake.com

What they are really scared of is losing control of what information has been spoon fed to the American public for the past 50 years. Hopefully, we have reached a tipping point where they will finally be recognized as the UNdemocratic Party of lies and deceit.
even my own anti trump daughter changed her mind yesterday! holy fk for my sake. I never thought I'd see that day. That's how bad yesterday was for Mueller to my family.

Last edited:

Via thedailywake.com

And still better than any scum Dem.

Via thedailywake.com

If anyone is scared of tramp its the republicans.

Via thedailywake.com

you bet, he is an independant and he has all of DC upset. The oligarch is dying.

Via thedailywake.com

The only thing in politics that scares me is the right retards have to vote and thereby influence my life. You for example :1peleas:

Via thedailywake.com

The only thing in politics that scares me is the right retards have to vote and thereby influence my life. You for example :1peleas:
Right retards? Lol

Via thedailywake.com

Dems are the spineless punks.

Forum List

Back