went to see Obama's AMERICA 2016

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
I am very worried for our country. This documentary was mostly based on OBAMA on words from the book he wrote Dreams from my father. His mentors were ALL communist , Marxist, and who are very anti America. He wants America not to have any Nuclear weapons and he is on our way since he has already cut it down by 1500 when we had 3000. But no other country is lowering theirs. He hates Israel. One of his mentors in college was a Palestine person His name was Siad . He told Obama to distance himself from him before the 2008 election because it would cost him his presidency. Obama people also offered REV Wright 150K to keep quiet and Obama himself asked him to keep quiet. He wants America to fail. He wants what his DREAMS his father had. Even though his father had nothing to do with him..

Oh and If one POSTER here says about Romney and his Mormon faith about his grandfather might have more wives OBAMA'S only father was a polylogimst. He was married to a African lady who had two children who he never divorced before he married Obama mother here. Then left her and married another American women when he never divorced his mother ..and brought he to Africa .. So at least 3 women he was married at once time. His father also killed a person in a drunk driving accident...

I am honestly afraid for our country. If Obama gets his way we will NEVER be the same.. And this was not really an ANTI Obama movie. The creator used Obama's own book and his words to back up what he found..

Frank J. Flemming has a really hilarious book out on Barry right now.

"Obama, the Greatest President of Everything."

If you've got a Kindle its in the Free Kindle Books section.

LMAO a really good read.

Forum List

Back