Well what a surprise, de Blasio orders Covid contact tracers to NOT ASK if a Covid patient attended a BLM protest

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What a goddamn little weasel turd this jackass is !
What are you afraid of Bill ? Are you afraid to find out the truth ? Afraid to find out that your new wave of patients were at the many sardine packed protests.
What a fucking dishonest asshole !

2020-06-13-worldwideprotestsBLM by

NYC COVID-19 Contact Tracers Not Asking About George Floyd Protest Participation, Despite Fears of New Virus Wave
BY GREG B. SMITH JUN 14, 2020, 5:30PM EDT

"Over the two last weeks, Mayor Bill de Blasio and others have voiced concerns that packed police brutality protests across the city could trigger a new wave of COVID-19 infections.

Whether or not that’s the case, however, remains unknown — and de Blasio’s team won’t be directly trying to find out.

The hundreds of contact tracing workers hired by the city under de Blasio’s new “test and trace” campaign have been instructed not to ask anyone who’s tested positive for COVID-19 whether they recently attended a demonstration, City Hall confirmed to THE CITY.

“No person will be asked proactively if they attended a protest,” Avery Cohen, a spokesperson for de Blasio, wrote in an emailed response to questions by THE CITY."

[/URL]

Dont t attempt to discover Facts that might be at odds with the fake feelings agenda.

Just another day in the Hypocritical States of America.

And you can bet, if a Trump rally attendee spread Covid, we'd never here the end of it.

And you would cheer on the further division it would create because that's just what you do.

The fuck I would !

For starters, right now I am furious at these goddamn protesters nationwide that have been packed like sardines, with ongoing marches every day for the last few weeks !

The public has a right to know, and the government should be studying the data, in order to be able to make educated decisions on whether we let mobs in the street during a pandemic.

And you can bet, if a Trump rally attendee spread Covid, we'd never here the end of it.

And you would cheer on the further division it would create because that's just what you do.

The fuck I would !

For starters, right now I am furious at these goddamn protesters nationwide that have been packed like sardines, with ongoing marches every day for the last few weeks !

The public has a right to know, and the government should be studying the data, in order to be able to make educated decisions on whether we let mobs in the street during a pandemic.

But, you're cool with rallies, right?

The fuck I would !

Republicans are cleaner and have more manners than Dems so they're a safer bet not to spread the virus around.

The fuck I would !

Not ones where property is destroyed, and people are murdered.

Forum List

Back