Well Now, Barry

That is why Trump won and he has delivered beyond the wildest dreams of the American people thus far.

You may be an idiot....but you're an entertaining idiot, Dale......LOL

upload_2018-1-17_17-42-57.png

That is why Trump won and he has delivered beyond the wildest dreams of the American people thus far.

LOL.................

List of unfulfilled campaign promise by Trump:

Lock Hillary Clinton up - empty campaign promise.

Play less golf and take fewer vacations than Obama - empty campaign promise.

Repeal and replace Obamacare- empty campaign promise.

Label China a currency manipulator- empty campaign promise.

Drain the swamp - empty campaign promise.

Bring back coal mining jobs - empty campaign promise.

Solve the North Korea problem - empty campaign promise.

Build the Wall - empty campaign promise.

Peace in the Middle East - empty campaign promise.

Get us a “better deal” with China empty campaign promise.

Shame Trump dismantled his legacy, eh? LOL

Speaking of LOLs.......

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Basically it is repealed...the mandate has been removed so there is no way to pay for it....it's just a matter of time before it dies on the vine....

We were all led to believe by your office you were going to return last year.

Please do come back. Your record of eight years against Trump's first will provide hours of amusement.

Obama Is Returning to Politics in 2018, and Trump Should Be Worried

Twice as popular today than Trump.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama
Barack Obama's Daily Job Approval Trend
2017 Jan 16-19
Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president?
2016-2017 trend
Approve 59%
Disapprove 37%
No opinion 4%

Basically it is repealed...the mandate has been removed so there is no way to pay for it....it's just a matter of time before it dies on the vine...

And those millions without health insurance getting diabetes treatment and dialysis at Emergency Rooms......will be so FUCKING HAPPY with your ilk that they will storm the ballot places to express their gratitude, correct, moron???

LOL.................

List of unfulfilled campaign promise by Trump:

Lock Hillary Clinton up - empty campaign promise.

Play less golf and take fewer vacations than Obama - empty campaign promise.

Repeal and replace Obamacare- empty campaign promise.

Label China a currency manipulator- empty campaign promise.

Drain the swamp - empty campaign promise.

Bring back coal mining jobs - empty campaign promise.

Solve the North Korea problem - empty campaign promise.

Build the Wall - empty campaign promise.

Peace in the Middle East - empty campaign promise.

Get us a “better deal” with China empty campaign promise.

Hey, your style looks familiar.....

Basically it is repealed...the mandate has been removed so there is no way to pay for it....it's just a matter of time before it dies on the vine....

of course, we will ALWAYS have this.....................LOL

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

And those millions without health insurance getting diabetes treatment and dialysis at Emergency Rooms......will be so FUCKING HAPPY with your ilk that they will storm the ballot places to express their gratitude, correct, moron???
They will blame Obama....

Basically it is repealed...the mandate has been removed so there is no way to pay for it....it's just a matter of time before it dies on the vine...

The world is ending and we are all going to die...

Quick...

Spread the word..

of course, we will ALWAYS have this.....................LOL

Such a fucking piece of shit like I've never seen before.
Anyone who saw that Trump U was being sued for $35M for FRAUD in 2016 and STILL still voted for him has shit for brains.

Quick...

Spread the word..

I've never seen anyone who posted so much and yet had so little to say.

You may be an idiot....but you're an entertaining idiot, Dale......LOL

View attachment 172097

President Trump must be accomplishing quite a bit or leftards wouldn't be soiling themselves. President Trump killed the TPP, ICE is rounding up illegals that have committed crimes. The fact is that keeping unvetted muslims out of the country isn't his fault when corporate administrators disguised as "judges" attempt to usurp his E.Os. There was a HUGE tax bill passed that lowered taxes on the incomes of U.S citizens while dropping the corporate tax rate that was the highest in the world.

People that didn't purchase Barrypuppetcare are not paying a fine for not doing so......MAJOR bonus. I wouldn't give up on the Hildebeast being prosecuted for the crimes she has committed just yet....it's still early. President Trump has also handcuffed the illegal land grab of the BLM (Bureau of Land Management)...not the George Soros sponsored "Black Lives Matter"....I had to spell that out because some of your fellow leftard pals were confused as it pertained to the Bundy case....your fellow leftards are not all that bright.

Yep, all in all? President Trump has accomplished more good for Americans in one year than the Barrypuppet did his entire 8 years.....throw in the 8 years of Bushpuppet and the 8 years of Bill "drop trou"......

Sucks to be you.......and I enjoy your angst a LOT!

Quick...

Spread the word..

I've never seen anyone who posted so much and yet had so little to say.

Try Looking in the mirror.

Forum List

Back