Well looks like the Eagles are the best team in the NFC and I can only hope for

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Wentz to get HURT like I did with

Randall in the 90's and Mcnabb in the 00's. The only teams who can challenge the eagles are the teams they don't play this season

Green Bay and Atlanta. Cam Newton is a fucking joke

Eh...you seems to over look the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs....Right now the Eagles may have a claim to the top team in the NFC but surely not sure in the entire NFL.

Randall in the 90's and Mcnabb in the 00's. The only teams who can challenge the eagles are the teams they don't play this season

With the suspension of Elliott, upheld by the courts, Dallas may have trouble holding on to even the second spot in their division. I also wouldn't over look Seattle just yet.

With the suspension of Elliott, upheld by the courts, Dallas may have trouble holding on to even the second spot in their division. I also wouldn't over look Seattle just yet.

I dont care if zeke dont play. We have a losing record with him playing every game

Lifetime Eagles fan here.....we are looking good but still a ton of games to play, the season is nowhere near over yet. But barring any major injuries, I think we can make a solid playoff run this year. :thewave:

Lifetime Eagles fan here.....we are looking good but still a ton of games to play, the season is nowhere near over yet. But barring any major injuries, I think we can make a solid playoff run this year. :thewave:

Praying that wentz breaks his leg

That's not very sportsmanlike....as much as I despise the Cowgirls, I wouldn't wish Prescott broke his leg...I'd want to beat you guys with your best players on the field...much more gratifying that way...:2up:

That's not very sportsmanlike....as much as I despise the Cowgirls, I wouldn't wish Prescott broke his leg...I'd want to beat you guys with your best players on the field...much more gratifying that way...:2up:

I will take a win anyway I can get it lol

A true cowards motto

A true cowards motto

grandmpa dipshit

Grampamurkedu

A true cowards motto

grandmpa dipshit

NFL =

Nasty Felons League

Notoriously Fuckedup Lumpheads

Not soFar in Life

Narcissists Fraternity League

Nobody Freakin Lovesme

Nations Fastest Lobotomies

Nothing From Losers

Numb From Leotards

National Fairies League

Newlyreleased From Lockdown

jaja...just kiddin !

GO DALLAS !

NFL =

Nasty Felons League

Not soFar in Life

Nobody Freakin Lovesme

Nothing From Losers

Numb From Leotards

National Fairies League

jaja...just kiddin !

GO DALLAS !

what's your boyfriend name?

I was going to say i think it will be either the eagles or packers in the superbowl but NOW its a no brainer that it will indeed be the eagles with rodgers lost for most the season now.lol

I was going to say i think it will be either the eagles or packers in the superbowl but NOW its a no brainer that it will indeed be the eagles with rodgers lost for most the season now.lol

If u had something in your head besides leftovers, you would know that a playoff game is no gimmie

NFL =

Nasty Felons League

Not soFar in Life

Nobody Freakin Lovesme

Nothing From Losers

Numb From Leotards

National Fairies League

jaja...just kiddin !