Well look at this flyer

Haven't we been over this once before?

Alamo-IMG_0089.jpg

That's what they did when people illegally came into Mexican territory back then, but then they lost the war. Of course, the US would never do that, but some people will probably make the absurd comparison as if the US is at war with them.

tim_duncan2000 said:
That's what they did when people illegally came into Mexican territory back then, but then they lost the war. Of course, the US would never do that, but some people will probably make the absurd comparison as if the US is at war with them.

Actually, Mexico paid Anglos to settle Texas because nobody else wanted it. Then, just like now, they started trying to Mexicanize the region and saying that since it was then prosperous, they wanted it back. That's when the Texans said, "Nothin' doin.'"

Stephanie said:
At this site they took a bunch of picture's of the demonstrations held today.
But look at the flyer I attatched below.. humm
I also added this nice picture.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28343728@N00/page2/

All I can say is that we Texans beat the shit out of the Mexicans once, and we'll fuckin' do it again if they bring a fight to us. In fact, I'd fly down and defend my home state with my own weapons if I had to.

:finger: anyone who would advocate returning Texas to Mexican control.

gop_jeff said:
All I can say is that we Texans beat the shit out of the Mexicans once, and we'll fuckin' do it again if they bring a fight to us. In fact, I'd fly down and defend my home state with my own weapons if I had to.

:finger: anyone who would advocate returning Texas to Mexican control.

Texas is o.k. in my book (except when we play you in NCAA football :p), and this 'ole Arkansas boy would buy himself a rifle and walk to Texas if the Mexicans started trying to take it back.

Stephanie said:
At this site they took a bunch of picture's of the demonstrations held today.
But look at the flyer I attatched below.. humm
I also added this nice picture.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28343728@N00/page2/

He was an Argentinian/Cuban communist revolutionary who got his just end in Bolivia. Funny how Che's picture goes round the world. Guess the poor latinos can't put up Fidel's photo and get the same response. La muerte a la Che', la muerte a la Fidel, la muerte a la Aztlan, y la muerte a la American politicians without the guts to stop this invasion..

Hobbit said:
Actually, Mexico paid Anglos to settle Texas because nobody else wanted it. Then, just like now, they started trying to Mexicanize the region and saying that since it was then prosperous, they wanted it back. That's when the Texans said, "Nothin' doin.'"
I should have put illegally in quotes because that was just according to the Mexican authorities who were imposing unfair laws on them.

Forum List

Back