We'll get him next time - for sure. Committee drops Trumps Jan 6 Subpoena.

Will democrats get him next time?

• For sure.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • After 6, 457 attempts they will fail again.

Votes: 23 92.0%

• Total voters
character matters. that's why donny should have never been POTUS.
You moron there have been numerous presidents far more boorish and far less moral than Trump. This isn't about your personal likes and dislikes you politically clueless nitwit. It's about running the nation for the benefit of the people who live here or running it for the benefit of the people who don't live here. It Should never be an issue. You would have loved Teddy Roosevelt. Made Trump look like a boy scout. Then again you're not particularly up on the history of presidential politics are you? You're just a blathering machine pouring out emotions like a woman during her menstrual period.

Last edited:
But he was under constant attack, so he could never let up himself..They tried to make him look like the bully, but we know better.
That I also have to agree with. I just feel a little frustrated. With just a minor bit of public relations coaching he could have dominated the 2020 elections. Cheating notwithstanding which was rampant of course.....still there is a huge mid section of political "in betweeners " that are affected by mannerism and general demeanor......it's a stupid way to choose a president but there you have it.

You moron there have been numerous presidents far more boorish and far less moral than Trump. This isn't about your personal likes and dislikes you politically clueless nitwit. It's about running the nation for the benefit of the people who live here or running it for the benefit of the people who don't live here. It Should never be an issue. You would have loved Teddy Roosevelt. Made Trump look like a boy scout. Then again you're not particularly up on the history of presidential politics are you? You're just a blathering machine pouring out emotions like a woman during her menstrual period.

^^^

blah blah blah.gif

That would be in line with your expertise.

you mean repeating what you've written as a reply?

LOL!!!

Dumbass democrat! If I voted like you, I'd deny it too.

lol ... i'll bet i've voted for more (R)S than you could ever vote for anyone other than a (R)

btw -

dumb ass ...

MOST of the (R)s i have voted for in the past ended up going to prison & one is still in there.

after serving time, was let out AND was thrown back in.

you mean repeating what you've written as a reply?

LOL!!!
Yeah, what part of make me a sammich did you not understand. That is you lane (expertise) moron. No wonder you call yourself plaything.
MOST of the (R)s i have voted for in the past ended up going to prison & one is still in there.

after serving time, was let out AND was thrown back in.
There you go. You have an admitted history of voting for criminals--why should anything change with Biden, eh?

Yeah, what part of make me a sammich did you not understand. That is you lane (expertise) moron.

'you' lane?

:heehee:

No wonder you call yourself plaything.

nope.

just you. :heehee::heehee::heehee:

There you go.

go where?

You have an admitted history of voting for criminals--why should anything change with Biden, eh?

i admit all truths. i don't lie. but it sure seems like the odds are way in favor of (R)s being of the criminal type.

Forum List

Back