Well done Russia

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Paddy Power trolls Russian Embassy during London Pride with projected image of rainbow flag

Paddy Power, an Irish bookie, has donated a sum of money to LGBT charities for every goal scored by the Russians
They have raised £170k which is no mean feet. The money will go to LGBT charities.

Paddy celebrated by projecting an LGBT flag on to the Russian embassy.

Russian-Embassy-2_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

Russia is not just trolls and poisoners.

You finally got it, Tommy: Russia is not trolls and poisoners. Period.

Deep State and its puppets in the West keep producing lots of slender about Russia with ZERO evidence and parrots like yourself are helping them to spread those fakes around. Shame on you and your rainbow buddies.

You finally got it, Tommy: Russia is not trolls and poisoners. Period.

Deep State and its puppets in the West keep producing lots of slender about Russia with ZERO evidence and parrots like yourself are helping them to spread those fakes around. Shame on you and your rainbow buddies.
:auiqs.jpg:
Laughing at what? At your own ignorance?

TheGuardian:
I am told that only Russians have access to the poison, known as novichok – though the British research station of Porton Down, located ominously nearby, clearly knows a lot about it. Otherwise, I repeat, I have no clue. I suppose I can see why the Kremlin might want to kill an ex-spy such as Sergei Skripal and his daughter, so as to deter others from defecting. But why wait so long after he has fled, and why during the build-up to so highly politicised an event as a World Cup in Russia?

The most obvious motive for these attacks would surely be from someone out to embarrass the Russian president, Vladimir Putin – someone from his enemies, rather than from his friends or employees.
If the novichok was planted by Russia, where’s the evidence? | Simon Jenkins

Independent:
The major incident in Amesbury saw two people poisoned by the same nerve agent that almost killed the Skripals, government scientists have confirmed. The attack turns attention once more to Porton Down, the mysterious laboratory that has unintentionally become central to the response to the attacks.

The secretive government facility at Porton Down has been used for experiments involving deadly and often undisclosed weapons, and in the wake of the Salisbury attack has become indelibly associated with the nerve agent used in the attack.

Porton Down would be notable in any use of nerve agent on British soil, given its importance in testing and understanding such deadly weapons. But it is also by coincidence literally close to the two attacks: Salisbury, Amesbury and the facility are all just a few miles apart, in a triangle that has now become central to the attacks and the fallout from them.
Everything you need to know about the secretive Porton Down facility

Brits should stay away from that Porton Down unless they want to be poisoned. And if that happens laughing or blaming Putin won't help them any more.

Forum List

Back