Well done Jacinda NZ beats the virus

.you're right--you don't have any evidence of your babbling....it does not in anyway refute my facts
Facts? Your demented laughter? Your irrelevant facts? Nothing of yours needs refuting.
hahahahahah--you PROVE it again----with your post--you CAN'T refute the facts:
healthy is the opposite of unhealthy
young opposite of old
etc
the New Zealand Island thread is AIR TIGHT, baby
As though neither the US nor the UK could not seal off their ports and airports. There is no evidence I'm aware of where the virus has entered the US through its northern or southern borders or entered the UK from people swimming the channel. They just chose not to make that sacrifice, rather to trade citizens' lives for their economies. Now they're going to lose both.
Apparently 15000 people a day are flying into the UK and are not even being tested. Another victory for conservative politics.
....the UK has fked more countries than any other .....so, you have no room to babble
Explain the logic in that statement.
you are from the UK and DON'T know???
....in the Queen Victoria age/ETC, they went all over the world raping/murdering/killing/stealing
I am happy to condemn those actions. So why do they mean I cant speak ?

People are stepping off planes from "Dem shitholes" like New York and allowed to roam free infecting all of us.

If you're letting New Yorkers off the planes ... you must REALLY be desperate for those tourist dollars.

american-tourists.jpg

Not even those who cried 'Doom' the loudest even believe it's actually a threat ... apparently.
Don't get your point. Brits are not dying in their thousands? Just checked, not far under half the US total for about a fifth of the population. Taking it on the chin...

30,000 UK dead with a population of 66 Million

72,000 American dead with a population of 325 Million

The Brits seem to be doing a significantly worse job at managing the pandemic than the Yanks.

Politicians and there supporters, from either side, who claim their side is winning the battle against a natural disaster while the other side is making it worse are equally disgusting. Playing politics with people's lives is normal I suppose, but anyone with a mole of soul would feel too dirty to brag about it.

The fact is, there is no planning that will avoid a disaster. If there were, they wouldn't be disasters, they'd be routine annoyances.

Governments of any stripe can barely keep things running when everything is running fine. Why would we expect them to 'save the day' when all Hell breaks loose?

that's like the Dream Team beating a high school team
..we've been over this before--threads on it --you are wrong----AGAIN

You have heard of aeroplanes right?? Moron.

Jacinda Arden is a POS and gun graber, a globlalist and a Rotten Clinton admirer, selling New Zealand to the big tech tyrants...............who does she think she is? She does not own New Zealand! what a tyranical witch!

New Zealand is a small island that's why the China virus didn't spread!

Please.... all of New Zealanders Patriots over there.... please vote this scum out!

Most Kiwis are just not obsessed with waving guns around like little boys playing cowboy and Indians, killing each other like Americans are, or pretending the virus pandemic is jut the flu so dropping like flies like Americans.

By the way, all countries infected heavily had the initial wave come in from overseas travellers, that is how pandemics work, then it starts to spread through community transmission if border controls and domestic restrictions are not put up quick enough and done in a rational national manner. New Zealand has more foreign travellers entering per year per population than the US, but she contained the infection rates and stopped community transmission through intelligent and quick leadership.

Where as you were stuck with Trump and so suffer the horrendous consequences and death.

I wouldn't bother interacting with Skye. Dumb as a sack of shit.

Not even those who cried 'Doom' the loudest even believe it's actually a threat ... apparently.
Don't get your point. Brits are not dying in their thousands? Just checked, not far under half the US total for about a fifth of the population. Taking it on the chin...

30,000 UK dead with a population of 66 Million

72,000 American dead with a population of 325 Million

The Brits seem to be doing a significantly worse job at managing the pandemic than the Yanks.

I'm reasonably confident, that was his point..

Politicians and there supporters, from either side, who claim their side is winning the battle against a natural disaster while the other side is making it worse are equally disgusting. Playing politics with people's lives is normal I suppose, but anyone with a mole of soul would feel too dirty to brag about it.

The fact is, there is no planning that will avoid a disaster. If there were, they wouldn't be disasters, they'd be routine annoyances.

Governments of any stripe can barely keep things running when everything is running fine. Why would we expect them to 'save the day' when all Hell breaks loose?

I disagree. I just think US expectations are so low they think it is the norm,

I disagree. I just think US expectations are so low they think it is the norm,

In my life, I've lived in seven countries and made long-term visits to others for business. I've seen a lot of different governments and I choose that of my own country over all the others.

But, that doesn't mean I expect a group of humans, elected by other humans, to solve problems that have plagued humans for millennia.

It's just not realistic. Particularly when everything they do is based on trying to please the majority of their electorate.

One world leader who is getting it right. I wish she could come over to the UK and take over our response.

Joint, bipartisan leadership and putting the people of the country first, ahead of political gamesmanship and ego stroking.

What a novel concept.
..yes-- I agree---the left/Dems have been not only wasting time and $$$, but they are also dividing the country ..they are not thinking of country first--but thinking of the 2016 election whining
?????????? Wait, what? Donny boy ran the ship right into an iceberg and now he’s pointing fingers. Oh and he’s as divisive as they come. America is fucked up. Period, all stop.

NZ is Gilligan's island except MaryAnne is a detestable muslime-loving rodent... hmm?

QVWmVCT.jpg

Nobody cares about that deserted island. Maybe the Professor can figure out how to make a telephone out of a coconut and put them on the map. BTW, that Hobbittown is ridiculously overhyped. 4 hours of being herded around like sheep to see where pacific midgets made a movie. OMG what a fucking snoozer. My wife and friends kept waking me up.... "Hey 2-iron WAKE UP, that's where Gandalf took a shit in the 2nd movie!!!"

I give NZ a 3..... out of 20. And I've worked and lived in over 30 countries.

Well you're American, of course you wouldn't.

But, that doesn't mean I expect a group of humans, elected by other humans, to solve problems that have plagued humans for millennia.
Yet some groups can solve problems while other groups don't even try. Haven't you noticed that in your travels?

Forum List

Back