Welcome To Republican "Fiscal Responsibility"

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Despite owning Congress for the past three years, and the White House for the past year, Trump and the spineless wonders known as "The Republican Party" cannot get their wild spending under control.

If they don't cover their profligacy by tomorrow night by raising the debt ceiling once again, the government will have to shut down.

I have not seen a single pseudocon Trump cock gobbler start a topic screaming in histrionic hyperbole about how much these big spenders hate America and are out to destroy it.

That's because these rubes only parrot what they are told to parrot, and their propgandists have gone radio silent about it.

Stand by for a flood of red herrings, straw man fallacies, and other hilarity to follow from these tards. Either that or vapor lock as they choke on their hypocrisy.

Trump has put off signing the tax reform until January.

You know why?

Because the tax bill adds to the debt, and that would trigger automatic spending cuts to Medicare and other programs.

All those old white 47 percenters who don't pay taxes any more, but vote for Trump, would be really fucking pissed.

That's why.

With a Friday Deadline, G.O.P. Lawmakers Rush to Avoid a Government Shutdown

You know, I would bet real money that it never occurred to the pseudocon Tard Herd that the reason the Republicans have to raise the debt ceiling is because THEY SPEND TOO MUCH.

They blamed Obama for the debt, but have gone radio silent about blaming Trump for the debt.

Isn't that just fascinating. Not.

It's easy when being a hypocrite doesn't bother you and you have a base that doesn't possess the ability to think critically.

It is entertaining to watch people who used debt and deficit in almost every post for 8 years suddenly forget those words exist.

Trump and the GOP pushed the national debt past $20 trillion this year.

And not one pseudocon started a topic to point out this significant milestone.

Huh!

Welcome to the 2017 Tard Herd "fiscal conservatism".

It's amazing to me how little these people understand about how things work. The government, economics, healthcare, etc...I can't tell you how many times someone on this site displayed blatant ignorance for things like how tax brackets work, or how insurance works.

But that's why the GOP uses them. They are not smart, easily manipulated and will regurgitate anything they are told.

It's amazing to me how little these people understand about how things work. The government, economics, healthcare, etc...I can't tell you how many times someone on this site displayed blatant ignorance for things like how tax brackets work, or how insurance works.

But that's why the GOP uses them. They are not smart, easily manipulated and will regurgitate anything they are told.
No independent thought. If their propagandists don't tell them what to say, they are struck dumb. Literally.

Trump is running up the debt right in front of their faces, and they don't experience the cognitive dissonance a normal thinking person should experience after whining so much when Obama did it.

The Tard Herd is as brain dead as it gets. They move about and speak robotically on command. Totally brainwashed.

they're too busy kissing Trumps old fat ass to notice he just gave them a good fucking with a short dick.

Despite owning Congress for the past three years, and the White House for the past year, Trump and the spineless wonders known as "The Republican Party" cannot get their wild spending under control.

If they don't cover their profligacy by tomorrow night by raising the debt ceiling once again, the government will have to shut down.

I have not seen a single pseudocon Trump cock gobbler start a topic screaming in histrionic hyperbole about how much these big spenders hate America and are out to destroy it.

That's because these rubes only parrot what they are told to parrot, and their propgandists have gone radio silent about it.

Stand by for a flood of red herrings, straw man fallacies, and other hilarity to follow from these tards. Either that or vapor lock as they choke on their hypocrisy.

They are much more fiscally repsonsible than democrats.

Actually they are a lot more responsible, period.

Yes, we need cuts.

And trumpovitch Tweets Dems?
are responsible for a possible shutdown. Guess he still doesn’t know his party holds the strings.Moron

Forum List

Back