Weisel blasts the tea party 'anti-Semitism': 'Indecent and disgusting'

She wants to argue that being anti-Israeli makes you anti-semitic. Same as the argument that being anti-Obama makes you a racist.

What? You mean a Republican being a hypocrite? You don't say! :eek: :rofl:

She wants to argue that being anti-Israeli makes you anti-semitic. Same as the argument that being anti-Obama makes you a racist.

What? You mean a Republican being a hypocrite? You don't say! :eek: :rofl:

Unfortunately you can't shame a conservative with the hypocrisy charge. They wear hypocrisy like a badge of honor now; it's a symbol of being a team player...

...a Homer.

Unfortunately you can't shame a conservative with the hypocrisy charge. They wear hypocrisy like a badge of honor now; it's a symbol of being a team player...

...a Homer.

What I find also mildly amusing is how they're ignoring all their fellow tea party people comments. The ones that are obviously anti-semite.

...a Homer.

What I find also mildly amusing is how they're ignoring all their fellow tea party people comments. The ones that are obviously anti-semite.

Oh, they're always 'isolated incidents', 'exceptions to the rule'.

Wiesel either doesn't understand or is hoping that somehow there is a clean side. Isn't happening. The most anti-Semetic crowd is on the liberal side today. Ask Israel. Are there fools that show a sign whenever possible? Certainly. Do people 'buy' their crap? Nope. However there are way more of these 'signs' at liberal venues than conservative.
Yeah those wacky liberals at Stormfront, the KKK and the skinheads in Germany and many other places.
Rose glasses liberals all the way !:cuckoo:
Were you born an idiot or was it something you ate ?:confused:

This thread sucks. It tries to play the "victim card" when the Tea Party movement is strictly a tax revolt.
Tea Party protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These weasels that try to subvert a simple tax revolt by whining about poor defenseless hypocrites is disgusting.

Democrats always want some group to me "more equal than the others".

I agree about the tea parties focus, but no doubt we attract the fringe. I agree with the premise that they should be disowned and that HASN'T HAPPENED. It should, whether against Jews, blacks, Hispanics, etc. The fringe shouldn't be allowed to define.

I agree about the tea parties focus, but no doubt we attract the fringe. I agree with the premise that they should be disowned and that HASN'T HAPPENED. It should, whether against Jews, blacks, Hispanics, etc. The fringe shouldn't be allowed to define.

At the moment, the fringe are allowing to define and run many of these tea parties. See: Michelle Bachmann.

This thread sucks. It tries to play the "victim card" when the Tea Party movement is strictly a tax revolt.
Tea Party protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These weasels that try to subvert a simple tax revolt by whining about poor defenseless hypocrites is disgusting.

Democrats always want some group to me "more equal than the others".

What part of "the tea parties were simply a tax revolt" don't you understand? we are not apologists for cry babies trying to play their victim card(s).

At the moment, the fringe are allowing to define and run many of these tea parties. See: Michelle Bachmann.

Not really. No moreso than Nancy Pelosi is actually the face of your party. whoops, she IS.

Not really. No moreso than Nancy Pelosi is actually the face of your party. whoops, she IS.

She would be the face of my party if I were a Democrat. Since I'm not, epic fail on your part. :eusa_eh:

why does it seem to be impossible to a neutral-semitic and judge Israel and its government by its actions like any other country or government...instead of this you are with us or with the Nazi
baby killers
...scam

why does it seem to be impossible to a neutral-semitic and judge Israel and its government by its actions like any other country or government...instead of this you are with us or with the Nazi
baby killers
...scam

You either support Israel's existence or you do not. And if you do, it should not be too difficult to understand their actions given their hostile neighbors....

Forum List

Back