Weirdest story ever: Daughter charged with incest after marrying her own Mother?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Someone else posted Part 1 and 2 of this saga last year:
Woman arrested for marrying her biological son and daughter (Photos)

Now here's Part 3:
Oklahoma Woman Who Married Her Mother Pleads Guilty To Incest | HuffPost

I thought I read crazy stories before (such as the woman who tried to serve on Jury Duty after changing her name legally to "Jesus H Christ" remember that one?), but this really makes no sense at all.

I understand some people believe in loving and marrying everyone as "one huge family" but this is extreme.

1. First the mother tries to marry her son but is denied by law
2. Then she marries her daughter (because she lost custody, her name was removed from the birth records, so she thought it would pass as legal)
3. Now the daughter is charged and pleading guilty to incest (but not the mother, who is pleading innocent. How, on the basis of insanity?)

This is already crazymaking. But in addition, how can the daughter be guilty of incest and not the mother if they had sexual relations with each other; and isn't the purpose of incest laws to prevent procreation and birth defects in children.

There are people who would LOVE the right to marry without political and legal battles. And yet a case this insane ends up in our court system, wasting public resources and backlogging the system while others are denied a chance at justice. That's crazy, too! No wonder people think Americans are nuts.

We have freedoms on so many levels, that we take for granted, and look what we do with them.

WTFFFF????

I figured that would be a story from commiefornia where "anything goes".

Maybe they should have moved their meth lab trailer to hollywierd.

I figured that would be a story from commiefornia where "anything goes".

Maybe they should have moved their meth lab trailer to hollywierd.

Sad but true Pete7469

Maybe Hollywood will go to them. And make a reality show out of this drama. When people grow tired of all the outting stories of who harassed who by pulling out their junk.

And after the opioid epidemic wears out its hype, then meth can be the new epidemic.

Someone has to win the Oscar for the craziest problems the rest of us are glad we don't have!

Now here's Part 3:

I thought I read crazy stories before (such as the woman who tried to serve on Jury Duty after changing her name legally to "Jesus H Christ" remember that one?), but this really makes no sense at all.

I understand some people believe in loving and marrying everyone as "one huge family" but this is extreme.

2. Then she marries her daughter (because she lost custody, her name was removed from the birth records, so she thought it would pass as legal)
3. Now the daughter is charged and pleading guilty to incest (but not the mother, who is pleading innocent. How, on the basis of insanity?)

This is already crazymaking. But in addition, how can the daughter be guilty of incest and not the mother if they had sexual relations with each other; and isn't the purpose of incest laws to prevent procreation and birth defects in children.

There are people who would LOVE the right to marry without political and legal battles. And yet a case this insane ends up in our court system, wasting public resources and backlogging the system while others are denied a chance at justice. That's crazy, too! No wonder people think Americans are nuts.

We have freedoms on so many levels, that we take for granted, and look what we do with them.

WTFFFF????
Quite insane, but a whole church full of people have not died for their insanity. In other words, let the law take it's course, but essentially, I don't care, this not something that affects me at all.

Now here's Part 3:

WTFFFF????
If one is going to be charged for incest, so should the other because it took the both of them for the "dance" to be done.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Weirdest story ever: Daughter charged with incest after marrying her own Mother?

leftards --LOL

what can one say

--LOL

sad part unless she gets a felony conviction

this weirdo will have a say in our elections

Now here's Part 3:

WTFFFF????
If one is going to be charged for incest, so should the other because it took the both of them for the "dance" to be done.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I read the story yesterday, and if I remember correctly the daughter had already pleaded guilty. The mother pleaded not guilty because she thought it didn't count since her name wasn't on her daughter's birth certificate, and they hadn't seen each other in many years.

Marriage today is simply a financial arrangement between two adults. I pointed this out quite some time ago.

Check the license laws.

Do they require love? If they do, what test or proof is required?

Do they require sex for a valid marriage? Nope.

No, I don’t think two closely related individuals should be allowed to marry, but given the current state of the institution, I don’t see the States compelling interest in denial.

This is our strange new world.

leftards --LOL

what can one say

--LOL

They are from Oklahoma, so most likely not liberals. OK is mostly rightwing.

Last edited:

leftards --LOL

what can one say

--LOL

They are from Oklahoma, so most like not liberals. OK is mostly rightwing.

--LOL

there are no lefties in OK

--LOL

more of your fantasy land wishful thinking

leftards --LOL

what can one say

--LOL

--LOL

there are no lefties in OK

--LOL

more of your fantasy land wishful thinking
I didn't say there weren't any, but that most are rightwing. Anyway, your contention that all gay people are liberals is ludicrous & very stupid.

Now here's Part 3:

WTFFFF????
Quite insane, but a whole church full of people have not died for their insanity. In other words, let the law take it's course, but essentially, I don't care, this not something that affects me at all.

Dear Old Rocks:
The way the church shooting could be prevented is if we had better screening through the military where this sick man would have gotten help long before this when he showed a consistent pattern of abusive and dangerous behavior.

Same with the Ft. Hood shooting that could have been screened out easily had a streamlined process been in place with any integrity at all.

The solution I found is used by Christian spiritual healing to diagnose the root causes of abusive and addictive disorders in people BEFORE they cause further harm or danger.

I believe the Church shooting in Texas may finally lead to public acceptance and support of Christian spiritual healing that could have diagnosed and prevented that man's sickness from reaching the point of deadly danger and irreversible damage.

And you could still tie it to this story, where the same spiritual healing could resolve the problems with their relations as well!

So these ppl in this story may get the solution because it affects them. And that can reach other ppl with problem relations similar to them.

More ppl are watching the church shooting story and may find out about the solution that way. But they may not think it applies to them until they see more medical studies research and proof that the same spiritual healing has been used effectively to cure cancer, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and other physical and mental ills affecting them or other people they know.

i hope the church community affected by the shooting tragedy leads the nation in demanding R&D in mental health screening treatment and cure, especially with spiritual healing that has proven effective in saving lives from dangerous illnesses of all kinds.

Well I have to hand it to Emily, she can find some of the most bizarre stories.

If you get the government out of marriage then this would not matter.

Marriage is not what it used to be. The only thing being married grants you the right to plunder someone else's social security money.

But people are allowed to marry who ever they wish and the courts should not be involved in this.

So why is incest against the law?

I have always heard from the far left that "marriage" is a right. However this proves it is not.

The marriage license was born out of racism and the far left wants to remove anything that is racists, except this.

Last edited:

leftards --LOL

what can one say

--LOL

Hi Esmeralda
there are always exceptions to the majority.

These states even the red ones
have a concentrated population of
liberal and Democrat voters.

As you pointed out yourself,
not all gays or pro gay rights advocates
are liberals or Democrats.

I know better than to assume that people from
OK are "more likely" rightwing, because I know
people personally from OK who are working on very progressive liberal outreach, including Native American and environmental restoration as progressive thinkers and doers. They aren't working alone, they have organized groups of likeminded people, though we may not hear about them in the media as much as more outspoken, vocal rightwing that enforce stereotypes.

As for gay and liberal agenda, I also have heard from a number of gay conservatives who don't believe in gay marriage, but are more libertarian in keeping marriage out of the state/govt all together. So there are always exceptions to general stereotypes. I'm a Constitutionalist who is a prochoice Democrat, and that's a rare exception also!

Forum List

Back