Week 15 NFL Predictions

Week 15

Tampa Bay (6-7) @ St. Louis (5-8) - PK – Rams at home.

New York Jets (8-5) @ Dallas (4-9) - Dallas is a mess and Jets are still in the hunt

Kansas City (8-5) @ Baltimore (4-9) - KC still has a chance to over take Denver.

Houston (6-7) @ Indianapolis (6-7) - Ugly game of the week

Atlanta (6-7) @ Jacksonville (5-8) - How many games in a row has the Falcon lost, ends here.

Chicago (5-8) @ Minnesota (8-5) - Vikings wins at home.

Tennessee (3-10) @ New England (11-2) - Oh please, at home, against the Titans.

Carolina (13-0) @ New York Giants (6-7) - Upset, ....Giants needs it badly to stay in the hunt.

Buffalo (6-7) @ Washington (6-7) - Another must win for the skins, time is running short.

Green Bay (9-4) @ Oakland (6-7) - GB needs win to stay ahead of the Vikings.

Cleveland (3-10) @ Seattle (8-5) - Lights out for the Browns as Seattle continue to roll.

Denver (10-3) @ Pittsburgh (8-5) - Denver is in a funk and the Steelers keep them there.

Miami (5-8) @ San Diego (3-10) - 2nd ugly game of the week..SD at home.

Cincinnati (10-3) @ San Francisco (4-9) - Even with Dalton out Santa Clara is no match for Cincy.

Arizona (11-2) @ Philadelphia (6-7) - Another upset pick as I am look forward to Seattle in Glendale.

Detroit (4-9) @ New Orleans (5-8) - 3rd and last ugly pick of the week. NO out scores the Lions.

I'm expecting a lot of points in the Jacksonville/Atlanta game.

Right now the SB looks like some combination of New England, Denver, Carolina, Arizona, and Seattle. Of course some unexpected team will probably make noise in the playoffs.

I think you are overlooking Kansas City, Pittsburgh and Green Bay. Not sure about Cincinnati with Dalton's injury but I still wouldn't count them out. Pittsburgh has to be the most scary team in the AFC and Seattle in the NFC right now.

I'm expecting a lot of points in the Jacksonville/Atlanta game.

Right now the SB looks like some combination of New England, Denver, Carolina, Arizona, and Seattle. Of course some unexpected team will probably make noise in the playoffs.

I think you are overlooking Kansas City, Pittsburgh and Green Bay. Not sure about Cincinnati with Dalton's injury but I still wouldn't count them out. Pittsburgh has to be the most scary team in the AFC and Seattle in the NFC right now.

It's not that I'm overlooking them so much as none of those teams has really stood out the way the ones I listed have. The Patriots, despite a bunch of injuries to their offense, keep chugging along and winning games. Denver has become a defensive powerhouse. Carolina is obviously undefeated. The Cardinals are in their third 10+ win season in a row and have been strong all year. The Seahawks, while they had a bad start to the season, have looked like the dominant team we've gotten used to recently.

I don't think Cinci can make it without Dalton, not this late in the season. Kansas City.....I just feel that with Jamaal Charles they aren't quite good enough to be a SB winner. That offense really ran through him. Pittsburgh could definitely make a run, but like Green Bay, they haven't been consistently good throughout the year; I wouldn't be surprised for either of those 2 to get to the SB, they just aren't the frontrunners in my eyes.

"@Seattle vs ClevelandSun 12/20 04:05pm -"

But..but...but ?? It's Johnnie Football !!

Dwonne Harris is bye-bye. Good.

He looked pretty scary last Sunday.

They just resigned Christine Michaels. I don't know if that's good for them or not :lol:.

He knows the system.

Now that the O-Line has finally learned how to block and protect maybe Michaels, who NEEDS an extra large gap to run through, will be OK. I just wouldn't hand him the ball in any critical situations. I can't remember him making a first down to sustain a drive.

Also Michaels doesn't like contact. Dude shoulda turned out for soccer.

I googled to find a Michaels highlights video and got a "no such video exists" pop up.

They just resigned Christine Michaels. I don't know if that's good for them or not :lol:.

He knows the system.

Now that the O-Line has finally learned how to block and protect maybe Michaels, who NEEDS an extra large gap to run through, will be OK. I just wouldn't hand him the ball in any critical situations. I can't remember him making a first down to sustain a drive.

I googled to find a Michaels highlights video and got a "no such video exists" pop up.

Bryce Brown played a few good games back when he was behind McCoy in Philly and McCoy got hurt.

Week 15

St. Louis over Tampa Bay- Winston looks to be the real deal, Rams defense is also.

New York Jets over Dallas- Jets look dangerous

Kansas City over Baltimore-Chiefs need to win to make the playoffs

Indianapolis over Houston- Winner likely to win the division

Atlanta over Jacksonville - Do the Falcons have anything left?

Minnesota over Chicago- Vikings continue their playoff march.

New England over Tennessee - No brainer

Carolina over New York Giants - NY teams play well against undefeated's late in the year. Panthers defense is killer

Washington over Buffalo - Redskins need a win.

Green Bay over Oakland - The Pack win

Seattle over Cleveland - Hawks should runaway.

Pittsburgh over Denver - Steelers playing well.

Miami over San Diego - Fins the better team.

Cincinnati over San Francisco (4-9) Can AJ keep the Bengals rolling?

Arizona over Philadelphia- Eagles are getting better, Cards can wrap up the division with a win

New Orleans over Detroit - Do we really care?

He knows the system.

Bryce Brown played a few good games back when he was behind McCoy in Philly and McCoy got hurt.

The book on Brown is that he is just a straight ahead runner and has a tendency to fumble. He supposedly has good hands. They probably got THAT from his girlfriend.

You picked Detroit? Awesome! Unfortunately we don't win on Monday night especially on the road. Remember the lions always find interesting ways to lose. How they gonna top that loss to green bay? I still can't get over that. Anyways, I hope to get a lot of shit from you guys for all the boneheaded stuff the lions are about to do. I hope you are right but I wouldn't take the lions unless you're getting 9 points.

You picked Detroit? Awesome! Unfortunately we don't win on Monday night especially on the road. Remember the lions always find interesting ways to lose. How they gonna top that loss to green bay? I still can't get over that. Anyways, I hope to get a lot of shit from you guys for all the boneheaded stuff the lions are about to do. I hope you are right but I wouldn't take the lions unless you're getting 9 points.

My pick is as much about not trusting the Saints as about Detroit. :)

Ok we start with good field position after stopping Drew's opening drive. Stafford gets sacked. Then smashed on third down. It's sad

Ok we start with good field position after stopping Drew's opening drive. Stafford gets sacked. Then smashed on third down. It's sad

You have to be smashed to watch this game.

Not if you are a lions fan. We expect the lions offense will cool down in the second half and brees will heat up.

If the saints score before the half look out.

I would think Detroit was going to lose if the saints would have scored there at the half but nope!

I still think the lions might lose. I've seen this before.

I woke up to find out the saints almost pulled off a comeback.

Forum List

Back