May 19, 2007
boob-bong.jpg

nun-bong.jpg

weed.jpg

blunt.jpg

24issuegal6qy9.jpg

gw_weed.jpg

Last edited:
on a side not just watched "The Union", and it is must watch for potheads. It will make you laugh and it will also piss you off.

I meant I don't have to imagine how it would be if I took a bong hit before opening this thread. :D

I meant I don't have to imagine how it would be if I took a bong hit before opening this thread. :D

Awwwww you better not be blazing up with the lil guy running around...:lol:

nope he is at daycare. He has to be there a certain amount of hours and I got out of school early today. :) I usually only smoke after he goes to bed and the sad part is I still end up watching Yo Gabba Gabba.

Dude, I have kids and I don't even know about that show.

I still puffed here and there when I first became a parent and it made Disney movies SOOOOO much better :lol:

Watch it! It is the new hit show, the roots are suppose to be on their soon. All the celebs think it is the show to go on. :lol:

you might enjoy this paulie!
Myths and Facts About Marijuana

Myth: Marijuana Kills Brain Cells. Used over time, marijuana permanently alters brain structure and function, causing memory loss, cognitive impairment, personality deterioration, and reduced productivity.

Fact: None of the medical tests currently used to detect brain damage in humans have found harm from marijuana, even from long term high-dose use. An early study reported brain damage in rhesus monkeys after six months exposure to high concentrations of marijuana smoke. In a recent, more carefully conducted study, researchers found no evidence of brain abnormality in monkeys that were forced to inhale the equivalent of four to five marijuana cigarettes every day for a year. The claim that marijuana kills brain cells is based on a speculative report dating back a quarter of a century that has never been supported by any scientific study.

seriously watch " The Union", it is the best documantary I have seen on marijuana.

Yeah I've seen it on my cable box 'On Demand' list of kid shows.

The little guy likes cookie monster and elmo though so I usually go SS. I'll give it a shot.

Myth: Marijuana Kills Brain Cells. Used over time, marijuana permanently alters brain structure and function, causing memory loss, cognitive impairment, personality deterioration, and reduced productivity.

Fact: None of the medical tests currently used to detect brain damage in humans have found harm from marijuana, even from long term high-dose use. An early study reported brain damage in rhesus monkeys after six months exposure to high concentrations of marijuana smoke. In a recent, more carefully conducted study, researchers found no evidence of brain abnormality in monkeys that were forced to inhale the equivalent of four to five marijuana cigarettes every day for a year. The claim that marijuana kills brain cells is based on a speculative report dating back a quarter of a century that has never been supported by any scientific study.

seriously watch " The Union", it is the best documantary I have seen on marijuana.

Trust me, you're not telling me ANYTHING. I was and probably still am the poster boy for weed legalization and the myths about how bad it is for you.

My pros far outweigh my cons.

The Big Man loves Elmo also and sesame street. Yo Gabba Gabba is very wierd I am not going to lie but it is like crack to kids.

Trust me, you're not telling me ANYTHING. I was and probably still am the poster boy for weed legalization and the myths about how bad it is for you.

My pros far outweigh my cons.
I figured! I just wanted to post it before some wacko comes in here talking about how it causes brain damage. :D
The best part is how they always said it was too early to know if it causes lung cancer. It has been 40 or so years since it really became popular to smoke and no one has got cancer from it.

If NJ legalized it I would probably smoke again. Only at night after the kids are in bed though, I can't get SHIT done if I smoke during the day, plus it's an automatic nap for me later on if I do. I can't have that with kids running around.

no way! That is why I do it at night after he goes to bed.

Here is a vid I like, he is favorite character on the show. :lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHeGX0wqazs&feature=fvw]YouTube - The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name (Yo Gabba Gabba)[/ame]

Forum List

Back